• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Lost at home again... :(
No point in moaning, we ran out of luck. For about 60 minutes we had them on the backfoot, then an offside goal and we're 2-1 down a few minutes later. :(

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Complacency? I don't think so, not this time. The goal that we conceded was totally against the run of play. Even then we were dominating them. Then again, such things happen in football. Time to move on. ;)

iinfi

mekalodu
poor second half performance by the full backs.
kalou cant take the responsibility to have a shy at the goal even frm jus outside the box. why kalou started instead of malouda is beyond me. why was mikel taken off? after that the game was completely with Arsenal.
neway ... congrats gunners ....

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup, thanx to everyone here who is proud of our team.. ARSENAL.... :D:D:D
-------
But to tell u frankly, wen djouro made a OG i jus switched OFF my TV and wen to dinner, then switched it back on jus 10 secs b4 Van Persie netted his 2nd and i was like omg... :D it was jus 1-1 and as i switched ON, we are a goal up at 2-1 !!!! :D:D i was like screaming, jumping and punching the air (the exact same way as Arsene Wenger).. :D:D

and my mom was like... wat ??? another bomb blast ??? (feel really sorry for the ppl though :( ) and i said naa. its my fav team (Arsenal) in my fav color (RED) at a hopeless ground (Stamford Brg, coz not many hv won there and Arsenal last beat Chelsea in Feb, 2004).. beating the hell out of these Blues..lol...

GO arsenal go..go..go...... Arsenal for Life and a true Gunnerrific :D:D
----------

Btw, getting Ronaldo sent off (for that silliest of jumps and a hand ball) was really hilarious coz the other night wen Man U were playing Villareal (in CL)... Ronaldo over reacted wen a player of Villareal jus touched his neck..so he sort of got taste of his own medicine.. lol...
and
that last ball save from GK Joe Hart was jus awesome with an equally brilliant sight on goal attempt from Rooney.. :) :applauses:
--------

Cheers n e-peace....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I have the feeling that things would have been different had Drogba played.Our defense has still a long way to go and Denilson disappointed once again.We should really play Eboue on the wing when he gets fit.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
^^absolutely..he isnt determined anymore..the same thing happened to gerrard..in fact he got hit by a cigarrete lighter..but he was sane enough..unlike drogba..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Where are the Betas & the crabs? :p
Well, at that time, sleeping.

This really shouldn't have happened. An offside goal that wasn't denied, coupled with some bad luck, and we lost at home again. I remember last season, when Drogba led us to victory, but this time, he's made himself unavailable at an important time, which reminds me of the CL final. Enough is enough, we need to bring in a pair of fresh legs to replace him. We just can't afford to drop any more points. Liv'pool will go to the top after today's game, and we'll be 3 points behind them. Still, there're many games remaining and we have the talent to win these games.

BTW, it was really annoying this morning in school. A bunch of part time Arsenal fans jumping in at my face and yelling- "Chelsea lost! Arsenal won!".

Where are the Betas & the crabs? :p

I saw the first half, then went to sleep as I had an exam today.
You'll were just plain lucky :p
Hoping now for a very improbable miracle today :|

Drogba has done enough damage, I'm seething with disgust now, lets sell him at the transfer window and look out for a better player. Period.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Kya! Chelsea haar gayaaa.......
RVPd lol

You remember last time when Drogba scored against us?3 Chelsea players were off side and RVP himself said he got 2 perfectly fine goals disallowed then.Guess its Karma.Anyway Chelsea had just 1 shot on target which is poor really.

Top Bottom