• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Scolari considering new strike partnership?

23 year old Rennes striker Jimmy Briand is reported to be the man Luiz Felipe Scolari has his eye on this week, with £15million suggested as the price-tag attached. Briand is being tipped to become one of France’s top strikers for the future, with comparisons favourably drawn with Thierry Henry. Briand played for the French under-21s and made his senior debut for his national side against Romania in October this year....

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
It was really nice to see RVP replying to the interviewer that, "It wasn't my day, it was OUR day and it is WE who have won." :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Well we saw that in Jan. 2007.Jose was desperate to buy CBs to but Roman refused.This caused PL to slip away from Chelsea eventually.
Same is happening here.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well we saw that in Jan. 2007.Jose was desperate to buy CBs to but Roman refused.This caused PL to slip away from Chelsea eventually.
Same is happening here.

By that time the relationship between Mourinho and Roman had deteriorated to a great extent. Also, Jose wanted to bring in Ben Haim, for whom Bolton were demanding 10 million Pounds!! We got him for free the next year and what a sucess he turned out to be. :rolleyes:

Scolari had asked for only 2 players when he took the job - Deco & Robinho. He got only one. On top of that, we've not been able to field our best team consistently over a period of time coz someone or the other keeps getting injured. So whatever that mug Kenyon says, we will be bringing in reinforcements in January.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

RONALDO CLAIMS HE HEARD RICHARDS SHOUT
*images.football365.com/08/11/146/272137.gif
Cristiano Ronaldo has provided a fourth explanation for his bizarre handball during the Manchester derby on Sunday....

By the way, the diving diva is the new European Footballer of the Year.

CHELSEA PLAYERS WANT MALOUDA OUT - REPORT

Senior Chelsea players are reported to want Florent Malouda of the team and Wayne Bridge played on the left side instead.

According to The Independent, 'the consensus is that Malouda, who joined from Lyons for £16.5m last year, and Didier Drogba, injured then suspended, have failed to pull their weight of late.' ...

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Pool draw their home match against hammers..

Pool goto top of table 1 point ahead of chelsea.... top of table is getting interesting...

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
We've got West Ham to thanks for this. I didn't watch the game, but I can't believe it. Whatever they did, they've done well. Now, Liv'pool are just a point ahead of us. I can hear myself and Abhishek singing- "Back to the top we go". :D

And yeah, Ronaldo scoops the best player award. :|
He's joined the league of legends now. Yet another reason to swell his big head.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
OMG their GK is having the best game of his life.
CC lost :(

What is Ferguson doing there?If he came to be dazzled by the Arsenal youth he probably chose a wrong game :oops:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
OMG their GK is having the best game of his life.
CC lost :(

this is what your manager had to say on the same issue :
"We had plenty of chances but when you do not score, you really have to ask yourself why.
"You can praise their keeper but also question our strikers. We had six one-on-ones with their keeper and did not score with any of them.
“In front of goal, you have to be much more clinical than we were.
:p

What is Ferguson doing there?If he came to be dazzled by the Arsenal youth he probably chose a wrong game :oops:

lol :)) Fergie must have come there to have a good laugh looking at some kids getting pwned :lol:

I think the correct word would be "dazed" or "pwned" :lol:
Where are the guns and the 888s now? :p

:D i was only repeating what Arsenal_gunners said in the post before mine....

btw, @Arsenal_gunners, were u dazzled by their performance or dazed or did you have a sense of getting "pwned" after your game last night ?? ;)

AND

paul scholes is set to return tonight in our CC match against Blackburn :)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Be prepared to be dazzled by Arsenal youngsters as the CC returns tonight.
Arsenal vs Burnley(Remember Chelsea?:D)

Hardy har har!! :D

*THUD*

What was that sound? Oops! Someone came crashing back to earth!! :evil: :D

Now, do you remember Burnley? Remember? :D

There goes your only realistic chance of any silverware this season. :rolleyes: :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Hardy har har!! :D

*THUD*

What was that sound? Oops! Someone came crashing back to earth!! :evil: :D

Now, do you remember Burnley? Remember? :D

There goes your only realistic chance of any silverware this season. :rolleyes: :D
Hahaha look who is talking,they beat you at the Bridge with Scolari playing senior players LOL

Top Bottom