• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Rafael is 1000x better than Wes Brown and even Neville.
One things for sure ,you are sounding like a secret admirer of Rafael :p and everyone knows he is better than Brown but wont jump too much when comparing Neville, though he is getting old. When Neville is fit, he still can bomb up and down that right side.

United fans should feel assured that there is a good player waiting to take Neville's place and it is comforting.

A sore point is that Rio Ferdinand will take over the captaincy :( , a highly over-rated defender who doesnt like to defend :p :mad: He is even lazier than Berbatov :))

Rooney would make damn good captain.

iinfi

mekalodu
Anelka starting again!!! damn ... if Scolari doesnt like Di Santo we will be better off starting with 10 men, instead of having Anelka in the squad.

What a goal :lol:
I think Mikel, takes a long shot, at least 30 metres from the post, the ball dangerously curls in towards the goal, hits Anelka in the thigh, ball is deflected, catches Robinson by surprise (appeals for hand ball instead of catching the ball) and the ball rolls away towards the far post and thus.... a goal :D

iinfi

mekalodu
Anelka does score goals and it's the goals that matter.

he scored twice in this game ... and scored thrice in another game ... other games ?? u v seen him play. against tougher opposition he never makes his presence felt!! that's y i dont like him playing in the starting 11.
the kid Di Santo when ever he comes on is good. his touches are good, but he doesnt get to play often!!
neway ... job well dont tdy.

abt the first goal ... i v never seen a goal-keeper appeal for a hand-ball or offside whn the ball is in play. job of a goal keeper is analogous with that of a wicket-keeper in cricket.
for a WK standing up to the stumps, if a batsman going down the track nicks one to him, he sudn't b appealing for the catch, instead he sud take the bails off to stump him jus incase the umpire didnt spot the nick.
similar is the case here. had robinson even bothered to watch the ball whn its in play n run behind it he cud v well saved the goal.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Well, I haven't watched the match but I was watching the highlights in the end and I think perhaps Robinson was wrong-foot.

A basic footballing rule is, you play to the whistle. Untill the ref blows the whistle, you are not supposed to stop playing, especially if you're the goalkeeper. Goalkeepers are not supposed to appeal for offside or handball decisions straightaway and leave the goal unguarded. Robinson himself was to blame for it, as he made no effort to reach the ball after it was deflected by Anelka towards him.

tuxybuzz

Ballack Junior
Robinson..people stop blaming him..look at what else he did..ok he could have done better with the first goal..but i think he stopped 3-4 goals which other might not have..He was the reason why Chelsea were limited to just 2..
and see if Anelka scores goals like this i have no problems with him starting..although after the second goal Di Santo should have had his chance..

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
he scored twice in this game ... and scored thrice in another game ... other games ?? u v seen him play. against tougher opposition he never makes his presence felt!! that's y i dont like him playing in the starting 11.
the kid Di Santo when ever he comes on is good. his touches are good, but he doesnt get to play often!!

Not only this game, but he's scored a lot of goals this season. But yes, against big teams, he fails miserably. And I agree, Di Santo is a great player, he needs more match time.

And yeah I was LOL when the GK appealed when Anelka scored the first goal. :lol:
Really stupid of him. First he should look to save and then appeal. He needs to get back to the basics.
Great win though, we're back at the top. Just look at our goal difference and compare it with that of others. It shows how good we are. Only, things have been going a bit awry over the last week or two.

iinfi

mekalodu
i m talking only abt Anelka. Drogba atleast wins headers n gets arnd defenders and ..... mostly misses... Anelka doesnt even get to that position..
my fear is we will lose Di Santo in summer jus as we lost Gallas .. one of the best full and center backs in the world.

red_devil

Back!
MANCHESTER CITY will offer Jose Mourinho an astonishing £15million a year to take over as boss.

its The Sun again [the source i mean] .. and i dont think jose is that desperate to manage in the PL to chose Man City ...

Top Bottom