• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
What a good match for the neutrals. Arsenal played like a team which i am afraid i cannot say for United. The chances missed by Ronaldo together with no other player up for this match made it worse. Even when 2-0 down, the passing of Carrick and Anderson were so slowww, i was cursing them!

The pace of Arsenal was oo much for lethargic United and Arsenal deserve to win this match hands down.

@gagandeep: Dont fly too high as i was laughing when Wenger brought on a slew of defenders for the final minutes :)

red_devil

Back!
great game to watch...

that rafael's goal was really good :) hope Fergie plays him more often ;)

but as @rahimveron said, too many missed chances for utd :( ...hopefully we'll come back strongly from this defeat :)

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
@gagandeep: Dont fly too high as i was laughing when Wenger brought on a slew of defenders for the final minutes :)
Well, I'm not flying 'too high' as you're saying. I'm just happy that my team won.

Anyways, it were you who was calling some other guy & his team a 'sore looser' and anyhow what happened today??

BTW, Man Utd had many chances, they should have converted them and same for us. BTW I wasn't happy by the play of Bendtner. He needs to be better.

Carrick deserved a red card though. :|

iinfi

mekalodu
I will not make statements early, but we'll see who wins and who doesn't. :)

i understand this season has not been good ... u cant make statements early :|
ok man .. chill .. jus pulling ur leg...

btw Liverpool v West Brom later tdy.. how wonderful it wud b if they drop points here in front of their wonderful supporters. :D

Rahim

Married!
^Isnt that making too cocky a statement about The Kops? :))
I wont lose sleep over this defeat for United.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@Arsenal_gunners, look at it from the positive side, if Man Utd beat Arsenal today, then Wenger can put all the blame on Stoke City and save his and his players Ar$e ;) :D
And it turns out that we are not the ones needing excuses after the game.

Fvcking brilliant game both from a neutral and a gunner point of view.:D
We fixed most of the weaknesses we showed last week.The defense was better but still not convincing though.Fabregas was brilliant and Nasri is so much better than Hleb.Victory against Man United is always good and it is even sweeter when we won without RVP and Ade.

Lets continue this display against the 'smaller' teams too :D

Also a word of praise for Brazilian full back kid.Looks like I was right about him being very good ;)

In the end-A big FU(K YOU to the pundits and Ronaldo for writing us off for this match.

red_devil

Back!
And it turns out that we are not the ones needing excuses after the game.

yeah for once we wont be hearing arsene making excuses :D

Lets continue this display against the 'smaller' teams too :D

yeah well, thats been your bane this season... ;)

Also a word of praise for Brazilian full back kid.
YES, a worthy successor to Neville :)

In the end-A big FU(K YOU to the pundits and Ronaldo for writing us off for this match.

lol :D you sound really despo ;)

Rahim

Married!
Rafael has got the potential and you cant play him ahead of Neville just bcoz he has impressed in 2 matches. You must understand Neville has been given play time and thats why he is being substituted regularly. I wonder what Wes Brown must be thinking?

@tuxy: Kuch samajh mein nahiin aaya :|

Top Bottom