• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
now which part of logic says that NOT A DRAW cant be 2 DEFEATS ??? that is also one of the possibilities...

because you've used words like probability i'm only guessing that you know something about it {other than the spelling, which of course you do not know :p}

and yes please feel free to use a dictionary for some simpler words { yeah "understandable" is a bit too long ;) } and proper spellings { you know a dictionary enabled Mozilla Firefox browser would also do the trick ;) } :D

Oh dear!! You're using one, I presume?? :D
My mistake, got too excited and missed the 'I' in PROBABILITY (there, typed without a spell-checker unlike you) :D
Thanks for pointing it out, I always knew manU fans were very good at pointing fingers at others!! :D :lol:

Rahim

Married!
@Abhi: So true.
manU fans were very good at pointing fingers at others!!
Especially the middle one :)):D

That applies to Arsenal. Beautiful football, beastly results
This is an idiological difference, since Wenger doesnt have tacklers in the current squad, so he is quick to say such beautiful stuff;), otherwise its the ugly side which crops up .....

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
@ Kl@w-24

so typical of all chelsea supporters to get all too excited and jump onto everything...

@rahimveron :D

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
@ Kl@w-24

so typical of all chelsea supporters to get all too excited and jump onto everything...

@rahimveron :D

@Abhi: So true.

Especially the middle one :)):D

This is an idiological difference, since Wenger doesnt have tacklers in the current squad, so he is quick to say such beautiful stuff;), otherwise its the ugly side which crops up .....

Ahh... Civilization at its best... :D :D :D
When the game is lost, that's all you can do, I guess :lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Stoke manager Tony Pulis hits back at Wenger

Stoke manager Tony Pulis has hit back at Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger's criticism of his side, accusing the Frenchman of a 'change of tack'.

Wenger had initially praised Stoke for their performance after they claimed a 2-1 Premier League win over his charges at the Britannia Stadium last Saturday.

However, he has since accused some of the Potters players of deliberately trying to injure his side during the encounter. .....

iinfi

mekalodu
the youtube video was awesome !! hope Gerrard gets banned for a game or two by UEFA.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^What tables? BTW Juventus winning at Bernebau was a surprise. Beloved Del Piero hit a brace.

@Kl@A: See the tables yourself and see who is safe, United/Arsenal or Chelsea?
*www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/standings/index.html?cid=lhq&att=ucl_standings

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^What tables? BTW Juventus winning at Bernebau was a surprise. Beloved Del Piero hit a brace.

@Kl@A: See the tables yourself and see who is safe, United/Arsenal or Chelsea?
*www.uefa.com/competitions/ucl/standings/index.html?cid=lhq&att=ucl_standings

I've already seen the standings. Dude, you've got Villarreal tied at 8 pts with you, whereas we are still 1 pt clear of Roma. Roma have to play Bordeaux and Cluj too. Cluj have already beaten Roma in Rome and they frustrated us to a 0-0 draw at their place. All 4 English teams will advance but we are in pole position to take top spot in the group, which is more important. Arsenal can very well slip up just like yesterday, and relinquish the top position to Porto (they also have to play each other). Even in Pool's group, they are currently 2nd on goal difference but with the same number of points as Atletico Madrid.

Rahim

Married!
^You forgot one thing, top 2 clubs advances to the knock-stage and qualifying as group leader doesnt work anymore. I was referring more towards the points difference of the 3rd & 4th positioned clubs, 8 points versus 2 to them, while Chelsea is just 1 point behind 3rd placed Bordeox. Itna cocky mat ban :))

"I believe that overall we didn't concede a goal. We created many chances in the first half.

"In the second half we became flat physically and I believe that's explained by the fact that we had three tough games physically last week"
Guess who said that :)

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^You forgot one thing, top 2 clubs advances to the knock-stage and qualifying as group leader doesnt work anymore. I was referring more towards the points difference of the 3rd & 4th positioned clubs, 8 points versus 2 to them, while Chelsea is just 1 point behind 3rd placed Bordeox. Itna cocky mat ban :))

Abe neend mein hai kya??? :D :D :D

And I was referring to qualifying as 1st in the group because the first place teams tend to get easier draws in the last-16 stage. ;)

Oh I know who said that!! I know! I know!! Whenever I hear the word 'physical' I can sense Mr. Wenger's presence. :D :lol:

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
There are no easier draws in CL anymore. Advancing to the knock-out stage is more important than qualifying at pole position (damn i hate dirty Hamilton).

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
There are no easier draws in CL anymore. Advancing to the knock-out stage is more important than qualifying at pole position (damn i hate dirty Hamilton).

We can't predict anything. Maybe some unexpected team will qualify to the next stage and become the whipping boys!! :D

Man, don't remind me of F1. It's not the same without Schumi :(

red_devil

Back!
1-1 draw yesterday :) { way better than a 1-3 drubbing ;) }

and btw, guys how are the fixtures for the next round decided ?? is there a set rule like winner group A v/s runner up group c {something similar to cricket world cup} ??

F1 without Schumi is like EPL without the big 4 :)) but sadly all good things have to come to an end :(

REF Martin Hansson has admitted he cocked up by saving Liverpool’s Champions League hopes with a last-minute penalty.

:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom