• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
Stop all gay talk plz....
As for who should play upfront for Chelsea, Scolari might ring a bloke in Bangalore!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Their first win in 9 games, a new manager, Pavlyuchenko finally off the mark in the league... And don't forget, it's a local derby against Arsenal. If the players need any more encouragement or reason to perform, this is it. :D
FFS they beat BOLTON at home so you can't really say they have improved.
But Arsenal game is their cup final so theyll be up for it.

red_devil

Back!
As for who should play upfront for Chelsea, Scolari might ring a bloke in Bangalore!!

nah!! i aint interested in playing for Chelsea :p

btw,
CRISTIANO RONALDO has been named the FifPro World Player of the Year.

and global meltdown seems to have hit Ronaldo hard...
He said: "I insist that I am a Manchester United player and now I think that next year I will continue here."

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^BTW, remove my link from your blogroll. My blog is no more.
And the last time you posted something was in September!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^You write well. You musn't let your blog die. You can get many readers to your blog if you have the will.

Tonay Adams appointed as new Pompey boss!

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^The problem is i dont get time to gather my thoughts while writing bcoz of work (Dad will be going on Hajj this December) and preparing for CA Finals at the same time. Blogging is not the same as Foruming.

iinfi

mekalodu
yea ... hope they get off to a good start and hope Redknapp also has a good day at the office tomorrow... he he ehehehe

Rahim

Married!
This is healthy for footbll as we see more former players taking the job and above all Clubs showing faith and courage to hand over the reign to them. Tony Adams is one of my fav bcoz of his commitment and leadership. Best of Luck to him and Zola.

EDIT: Some good news for The toonamies as Newcastle won 2-1 against West Brom, their 2nd win this season and 1st under "always swearing" Kinnear. Barton scored a penalty!

Top Bottom