• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Adebayor Adebayooor give him the ball and he will score

I watched the Chelsea game and Liverpool did brilliantly.Congratulations to them.
Oh and Spuds got their first win lol

Last edited:

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Everyone so loves it when the mighty fall. It's one bloody match, 9 games into the season. Pool, Arse & ManU fans stop getting ideas above your station. You'll win nothing in October. :D

Come one man.

Liverpool defeated ManU at Anfield and they defeated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. They clearly are the best team as of now. I hope they get the first Premiership title in 21st century.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Come one man.

Liverpool defeated ManU at Anfield and they defeated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge. They clearly are the best team as of now. I hope they get the first Premiership title in 21st century.

One swallow does not a summer make... :D
Consistency is the key in winning the league. When the games start coming thick & fast during the Christmas period, we'll find out which team comes out on top. Both the matches you mentioned will lose their significance if ManU beat Pool at OT and we beat Pool at Anfield. And going by the past trends, Pool will slip up in the next few games. Remember the goalless draw with Stoke right after the win over ManU?

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
^^ yes. compared to last year, they are lot more consistent this time and is the only unbeaten side in the competition. The best way to win the title is to keep winning and I hope Liverpool will do that consistently.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ yes. compared to last year, they are lot more consistent this time and is the only unbeaten side in the competition. The best way to win the title is to keep winning and I hope Liverpool will do that consistently.

Nothing lasts forever, as we found out today. Pool are more likely to stumble against much inferior opposition, mark my words. ;)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Wow. Redknapp's first game with Spurs is a success. Unbelievable.

*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45144000/jpg/_45144637_adebayor_getty416.jpg

Look carefully at the above picture. At the left side of the image, you can see something. After seeing this, my suspicions are confirmed. Gaydebayor is really a.... well.... :wink:

Last edited:

red_devil

Back!
Yeh to hona hi tha :D chelsea had to lose at home some day... and Liverpool just got lucky enough to catch Chelsea on their bad day !!

and i hope Roman doesn't get furious and end up sacking Scholari :))

as far as the PL goes, come december, pool will run out of luck, Arsenal will run out of steam and it shall once again be the same old saga of United v/s Chelsea fighting it out :D

{i know @Rahimveron wouldn't appreciate such statements, but c'mon, its FOOTBALL afterall and we are allowed to brag a little bit :D}

Rahim

Married!
^We all know the truth n6300 :)) It will be the old dogs slugging it out once again!
If Kops are so happy then so be it. Baad mein rona hi hoga :( :))

red_devil

Back!
"resurgent" ??

just one game and a new manager doesn't exactly make them "resurgent" !!

JUANDE RAMOS believes he was sacked after some of his players stuck the knife in.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
"resurgent" ??

just one game and a new manager doesn't exactly make them "resurgent" !!

JUANDE RAMOS believes he was sacked after some of his players stuck the knife in.

Their first win in 9 games, a new manager, Pavlyuchenko finally off the mark in the league... And don't forget, it's a local derby against Arsenal. If the players need any more encouragement or reason to perform, this is it. :D

Top Bottom