• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

red_devil

Back!
Jeez!!
Gallas Smoking pic.. so much of stuff is being said about him smoking and that he should be kicked out from Arsenal...but I cant understand why an odd smoke should be such a big issue with everyone !!

*d.imagehost.org/0437/article-0-02374AFA000005DC-895_468x286.jpg
{ check out the image carefully..any hints of Photoshop work? }

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I kind of liked Harry but he has gone down in my books by going to Tottenham :cry:
Awww he will soon know what it is like to manage Tottenham in the north London derby next week.

Rahim

Married!
The best thing about Harry is that he is so grounded and shrewd and knows what he is getting into. The first thing he should do is snatch that captain's arm-band from good-for-nothing Jenas and hand it to Woodgate. What was Ramos thinking when he made him the captain. It was the same when Geremi was chosen as Toons skipper by Big Sam!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
a bit of it is OK i guess...afterall it is FOOTBALL ;)

+1 :)

Jeez!!
Gallas Smoking pic.. so much of stuff is being said about him smoking and that he should be kicked out from Arsenal...but I cant understand why an odd smoke should be such a big issue with everyone !!

*d.imagehost.org/0437/article-0-02374AFA000005DC-895_468x286.jpg
{ check out the image carefully..any hints of Photoshop work? }

The image is so grainy.... Can't make out anything....
BTW, Gallas is a football player, and football players will be subjected to a lot of attention. If a normal guy smokes, it's nothin, but if a football player from Arsenal smokes, it attracts a lot of attention.

Even if a football player farts, it creates a lot of buzz.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Even if a player of another club smokes, its OK but Arsene Wenger has very strict rules about drinking and smoking.Not surprising given the fact that half the team was lying around drunk when he took the charge.Tony Adams credits him for curing his drinking problems.

Edit: Speaking of Tony Adams,Harry leaving for spuds may clear the way for Wenger's possible successor to manage Portsmouth.(he is #2 there)

iinfi

mekalodu
common sense prevails .... Ramos sacked ... good.
Portsmouth was in a similar situation when Harry took over. in fact i remember him saying "Please co-operate. I need to clear the mess which my predecessors have left for me."
he had also sacked a couple of players coz they hadn't learnt to speak English.
He had said "Just before the substitution I tell this boy to mark the near post and immediately as the corner is taken he runs off and what happens? the ball goes into the back of the net form exactly the same spot!! what do u expect from me? Draw diagrams for 20 mins??"

Now that harry is here i wud expect Spurs to finish in the top 8 atleast.

Rahim

Married!
^They need to secure 40 points to guarantee their survival in BPL and top 8 is far too dreamy for me. Newcastle must get relegated to bring some sense to their officials, players and chairman. Keegan the Saviour, my foot.

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Take that Chel$ea biatches.........:lol:

Lol, my father is very happy today. He is a die hard Liverpool fan BTW. :|

I wanted a 1-1 draw. :/

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
That we lost isn't very hurting. That we lost at home is very hurting. A record spanning across more than 4.5 years..... is shattered:cry:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Pool were the better team on the day and they deserved to win. Period. :|

And gunners, better watch your own Arse :D

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
yessss we won! chelsea seemed to be like dumb agressors.how could they only be attacking by only aerial challenges.we tackled them with ease even w/o hyppia.gr8 game gr8 result.

....waiting for december for man-u to rise again:D

iinfi

mekalodu
some one who didnt even pass the ball properly for the last 5-6 games played for 90 mins.
common sense suggested Scolari sud v played Di Santo and Anelka sud not v even made the bench tdy.

neways ... Liverpool played well n had their share of luck in scoring the only goal of the game ... move on ...

:cry:
Cant believed class got cancelled for me to witness this... :???:
NEway, Liverpool were the better team on the day[This I say while I gnash my teeth]
@gagandeep
Mind your arse :p

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Hurray. Wow. What a sweet Victory.

Similar to India stopping unbeaten run of oz's in 2004. What a way to celebrate Diwali!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
yessss we won! chelsea seemed to be like dumb agressors.how could they only be attacking by only aerial challenges.we tackled them with ease even w/o hyppia.gr8 game gr8 result.

....waiting for december for man-u to rise again:D

Hurray. Wow. What a sweet Victory.

Similar to India stopping unbeaten run of oz's in 2004. What a way to celebrate Diwali!!!

Everyone so loves it when the mighty fall. It's one bloody match, 9 games into the season. Pool, Arse & ManU fans stop getting ideas above your station. You'll win nothing in October. :D

Top Bottom