• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
If Higuain goes for that much then 115M for Pogba is fair.
But, I agree that the money involved in football has reached ridiculous levels.
At least United are spending their own money, better to buy players than Glazers paying their debts.

Sent from my XT1562 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
If Higuain goes for that much then 115M for Pogba is fair.
But, I agree that the money involved in football has reached ridiculous levels.
At least United are spending their own money, better to buy players than Glazers paying their debts.

Somewhere I read that 30Mn is the new 10mn. So I guess we can calculate transfers based on that.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Higuain price, i would say is slightly above, not much. he proved himself last season and he is also in his prime right now. Make sense for huge fee for such a striker. But Pogba, to me, he is good I accept that but is just a fancy player and paying 115m is wrong who isnt even in his prime.

I didn't know that Man Utd are using their money for transfers and all. How much money they have ? They didnt even sell players yet.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Yes Higuain is in his prime but how long would that form carry is yet to be seen.
Pogba is an amazing player who'll still develop a lot. He didn't play as well in the Euros but he is still among the best out there. He is versatile, creative and strong.
United had a revenue of +500m last year.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
he is versatile, creative and strong. But is he the best player in his position? or any aother position given he can play anywhere. No. I know that he can be very well be used in certain types of tactics but I would say there are 11 players out there and if they all play in sync, it is much better than 1 single person. And he is still developing. he isnt even in the prime. Moreover, he will ManU when he will reach his prime to come to Madrid. then why pay such astonishing amount.

Wow, how did ManU had so much? They gave below average performance whole season, then how ?? I do not know about this, just asking

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
he is versatile, creative and strong. But is he the best player in his position? or any aother position given he can play anywhere. No. I know that he can be very well be used in certain types of tactics but I would say there are 11 players out there and if they all play in sync, it is much better than 1 single person. And he is still developing. he isnt even in the prime. Moreover, he will ManU when he will reach his prime to come to Madrid. then why pay such astonishing amount.

Wow, how did ManU had so much? They gave below average performance whole season, then how ?? I do not know about this, just asking
They're the richest football club in the world. That's how.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Football this weekend:
International Champions Cup 2016 on Sat 06, Aug 9:30 PM on Sony ESPN | burrp!TV Guid

FA Community Shield on Sun 07, Aug 8:30 PM on Sony ESPN | burrp!TV Guid

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Those are just channel schedule . You have to go to channel website to stream. Or you can watch via cable/ dth.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
this pogba to manU rumor is getting crazy. Get it done already. I am tired of reading same kind of articles from past 20 days.
It's done. Pogba back at United.

United sign Pogba - Official Manchester United Website

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i was tired of hearing all this. Finally.
So, now Utd line up looks soooooo strong. i read Pogba return could mark beginning of end for Rooney at Man United | FourFourTw article.

[FONT=&quot]United's addition of the dynamic, physically imposing box-to-box presence of Pogba to the engine room makes it improbable Mourinho would consider such a move.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]the Swede figures to be first-choice up front for the majority of the coming campaign, freezing Rooney out of a possible striking role.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]In behind Ibrahimovic Rooney has plenty of competition due to the transfer of Mkhitaryan and the emergence of Anthony Martial, Marcus Rashford and Jesse Lingard, who all burst onto the scene as the few bright spots in Van Gaal's laborious final season as manager.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Armenian can play through the middle or out wide, as can Martial, Rashford and Lingard, who are blessed with the pace that has gradually deserted Rooney as his career has progressed.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

What do you people think about this? I like rooney alot from the days of 2007. though he couldnt prove himself over recent years, I would blame poor team for that. I believe if he would have moved to Madrid or Barca, he would have been definitely among top 5 Ballon D'Or candidates several times.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
i was tired of hearing all this. Finally.
So, now Utd line up looks soooooo strong. i read Pogba return could mark beginning of end for Rooney at Man United | FourFourTw article.

What do you people think about this? I like rooney alot from the days of 2007. though he couldnt prove himself over recent years, I would blame poor team for that. I believe if he would have moved to Madrid or Barca, he would have been definitely among top 5 Ballon D'Or candidates several times.
Rooney has been on a decline for last 3 years.

Top Bottom