• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
penalties frim italian players looked like they were all tired and had no energy to kick the ball or they all wanted to show off beating Neuer by cheeky spot kicks which didn't work. Buffon did his best but his teammates fcuked up well.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Portugal vs Wales was just ok. Nothing was exciting about that game except only when Portugal scored.

So today is France vs Germany ! How many are watching?! Payet, Greizeman, Pogba, Giroud with current form, this is exciting already.
Also, Hummels is suspended for this match for picking up two yellows in consecutive matches. up front Gomez is out cause of injury, So draxler is in(I guess. who else can play there?). Khadiera is also out cause of injury, so N'Golo will return. they didn't look super threatening like WC2014 until now. I don't know how Ozil and co will battle against France's in-form team.

- - - Updated - - -

[FONT=&quot]Possible line-ups
Germany: Neuer; Kimmich, Boateng, Höwedes, Hector; Kroos, Schweinsteiger; Draxler, Özil, Götze; Müller.
Out: Hummels (suspended), Gomez (thigh), Khedira (groin)
Doubtful: none[/FONT]

• Benedikt Höwedes is set to deputise for the suspended Mats Hummels at centre-half, with Joshua Kimmich filling in at right-back. Bastian Schweinsteiger's fitness is a big boost; Thomas Müller should lead the line.
[FONT=&quot]France: Lloris; Sagna, Umtiti, Koscielny, Evra; Pogba, Matuidi; Sissoko, Griezmann, Payet; Giroud.
Out: none
Doubtful: none[/FONT]

• Didier Deschamps could restore Adil Rami in central defence after a ban. A reversion to 4-3-3 and recall for N'Golo Kanté cannot be discounted should Deschamps decide 4-2-3-1 is overly attacking.
Source : UEFA EURO 2016 - Germany-France - UEFA.co

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. portugal can't stop them from scoring if they don't sit really deep and just defense. itwill be interesting to watch what tactics they will use to stop france. I just wish ronaldo show up in his super saiyan from and prove to the world why he is the best player. And if he does, I am sure even his critics will accept him as best football player of all time.

- - - Updated - - -

Ronaldo got injured :crying2_NF::broken_NF:

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Portugal won the EURO in a way no one imagined. I wonder how messi is doing right now..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Portugal won the EURO in a way no one imagined. I wonder how messi is doing right now..

This proves that if you have luck on your side everything else will fall into place. If not you will get nothing. Does not in anyway mean Ronaldo is without talent.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i will not say luck all alone. France played really well until ronaldo left. That's it. After that they couldn't penetrate Portugal. Two more chances came to them but they couldn't score. And the shot taken by Eder was really good, powerful and at botttom corner. I would have said luck if they would have scored in that freekick whcih hit the post when ref thought Kos did handling the ball.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
i will not say luck all alone. France played really well until ronaldo left. That's it. After that they couldn't penetrate Portugal. Two more chances came to them but they couldn't score. And the shot taken by Eder was really good, powerful and at botttom corner. I would have said luck if they would have scored in that freekick whcih hit the post when ref thought Kos did handling the ball.
I meant about the Messi and Ronaldo thing posted earlier.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
This proves that if you have luck on your side everything else will fall into place. If not you will get nothing. Does not in anyway mean Ronaldo is without talent.

Fortune favours the brave.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
only 10 days are remaining for the transfer window to get close and no decent signing from Arsenal apart from Xhaka. Meanwhile Man U and Chealsea and again acquired good players :(
Surprisingly, real madrid have made no signing either. Neither they are selling anyone. Isco and James should have left for their own good. No point of sitting on bench for another season. especially isco, doin this since he came

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
only 10 days are remaining for the transfer window to get close and no decent signing from Arsenal apart from Xhaka. Meanwhile Man U and Chealsea and again acquired good players :(
Surprisingly, real madrid have made no signing either. Neither they are selling anyone. Isco and James should have left for their own good. No point of sitting on bench for another season. especially isco, doin this since he came
Transfer window does not end in 10 days!. It ends on end of August. So another 40 days left. So don't worry

TheSloth

The Slowest One
this pogba to manU rumor is getting crazy. Get it done already. I am tired of reading same kind of articles from past 20 days.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i [STRIKE]have[/STRIKE] had opened another thread about the thing I am about to say but will not post there as not many football fans are active here.

so, 115m Pounds! for Pogba!? Is he the best player in the world? Nope. Is he goin to be the best player in the world? Can't really say for surre as there are so many upcoming talents like osumane, halilovic etc. Is he the best player among the current young(23-26yrs) crop? Personally, I don't think so. I feel Kroos, Kante are equally good at CDM. Other positions, Greizeman, Bellerin, Neymar, Dybala, are one of the best players in their positions.

Only good thing about Pogba is, He can play anywhere in the field, he can act as anchor in mid, he can strike up front when chance comes, he can lead a counter attack. So what he is a versatile player, is he the best player right now? No. then why pay such insanely high transfer fee for not-the best player in the world?

Nowadays all the transfer amounts are ridiculous. Like Morata, Given he is young promising player, rose on important occassions when Juve needed him, but madrid put a price tag of 50m. WTF. For such a young player, this price tag is ridiculous. And other teams would have paid that amount if he was up for sale.

Some thoughts over the price tag of Pogba??

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
i have opened another thread about the thing I am about to say but will not post as not many football fans are active here.

so, 115m Pounds! for Pogba!? Is he the best player in the world? Nope. Is he goin to be the best player in the world? Can't really say for surre as there are so many upcoming talents like osumane, halilovic etc. Is he the best player among the current young(23-26yrs) crop? Personally, I don't think so. I feel Kroos, Kante are equally good at CDM. Other positions, Greizeman, Bellerin, Neymar, Dybala, are one of the best players in their positions.

Only good thing about Pogba is, He can play anywhere in the field, he can act as anchor in mid, he can strike up front when chance comes, he can lead a counter attack. So what he is a versatile player, is he the best player right now? No. then why pay such insanely high transfer fee for not-the best player in the world?

Nowadays all the transfer amounts are ridiculous. Like Morata, Given he is young promising player, rose on important occassions when Juve needed him, but madrid put a price tag of 50m. WTF. For such a young player, this price tag is ridiculous. And other teams would have paid that amount if he was up for sale.

Some thoughts over the price tag of Pogba??
What new thread?

- - - Updated - - -

Crazy transfer fee of Gonzalo Higuaín leads us into theatre of the absurd | Rob Smyth | Football | The Guardia

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What new thread?

sorry for mistake. I will change the main post now. I meant to say I opened a thread about price tags of football players long back, around when Bale came to Madrid, I couldn't continue that thread cause of lack of my knowledge on the things posted by other members. Though the main focus of the thread was Business tycoons investing their own money to bring the club up rather than using money which was gained through ticket, jerseys sales and etc.

*forum.digit.in/fight-club/183082-do-you-mind-clubs-pumped-oil-money.html

Top Bottom