• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah! that was awesome!!
Well deserved win considering how we played whole match. Kept pressure and defended decently.
only if ox was in form.
Man of the match for me would be cazorla!! what a player, ozil walcott and ox were off, but cazorla was pulling strings. the moment when on a counter attack from southhampton, he followed back and got the ball !! chants started - Ooooooo saaaaanti cazoorlaa! and of course at the end too

TheSloth

The Slowest One
saw highlights. decent game from arsenal against PSG. giroud should have started the game. a draw is not bad at all in a away game.
saw barca's game hightlights, i think one of the best team goals in a single match. and Ini with a volley!! Surez(Suarez) half volley was also good. At this moment, Surez is the best striker in the world, no doubt about thaat

TheSloth

The Slowest One
i am not sure to say he is the best. I will rate Aubameyang equal to him. And next is Griezmann and Benzema. But Surez is bhest.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
42'
Arsenal 3 - 0 Chelsea
mwhahahahahahaha

- - - Updated - - -

what a game. should have scored at least two more but couldnt' convert any of the 3 good chanes apart from the goal

axes2t2

I am a cat
Mmm hmm...mmm hmmm

I like it...

:)

- - - Updated - - -

Bellerin Bolt

vlc-record-2016-09-24-13h42m26s-ArenaVision27-_6.mp4 - Streamabl

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah, that sprint!! Bellerin, Sanchez, Alexis, Walcott, had good game. Ozil and Cazorla were as usual good.
But i noticed same dullness from earlier matches when giroud came on. Don't know what is the real issue here

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Sam Allardyce SACKED as England manager after just 67 days following crisis talks at Wembley over undercover sting on 'bypassing transfer rules'* | Daily Mail Onlin

- - - Updated - - -

Sam Allardyce has been sacked as England manager just 67 days after landing his dream job.

Allardyce held crunch talks at Wembley with Football Association chiefs after footage emerged of the 61-year-old apparently dishing out controversial tips to get around FA transfer rules to undercover Daily Telegraph reporters who were posing as businessman from a Far East Firm.

The former Bolton boss was accompanied by adviser Mark Curtis for a meeting with FA chairman Greg Clarke and chief executive Martin Glenn.

It is understood Clarke and Glenn were extremely disturbed by the allegations.

Allardyce, the highest paid manager in international football, had defended himself by saying that during the sting he said that everything needed to be run past The FA.

Gareth Southgate is likely to be put in temporary charge for the upcoming World Cup qualifying games with Malta and Slovenia.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Finally we are back to business after the international break.

The Premier League returns: how are the title contenders shaping up?

The Premier League returns: how are the title contenders shaping up? | Football | The Guardia

- - - Updated - - -

Today's fixtures:
All fixtures | Football | The Guardia

Top Bottom