• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. they just redeemed themselves. now at least have a chance to go to knockout rounds. Their international level has been below par for so long, the fans has had enough.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Hungary vs Portugal, best game in the tournament by far. Ronaldo was entertaining to watch

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
To be frank, it's a match portugal should have won easily. Instead, they defended poorly conceding 3 goals ( 4th one hit the post which was unlucky for Hungary) and had to play catch-up. I not for the new format of Euro, they would have been out now.
At the other group match iceland surprised everyone with a last minute goal to knock out austria.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
To be frank, it's a match portugal should have won easily. Instead, they defended poorly conceding 3 goals ( 4th one hit the post which was unlucky for Hungary) and had to play catch-up. I not for the new format of Euro, they would have been out now.
At the other group match iceland surprised everyone with a last minute goal to knock out austria.
To be fair two of Hungary's goals were from deflections..

axes2t2

I am a cat
Alexis Sanhez won Copa America and golden ball for best player :D

Copa América 2016 on Twitter: "The winner of the @mastercard #GoldenBall is @Alexis_Sanchez from @LaRoja #Copa100 Twitter /

And the penalty shootout

Streamable - simple video sharin

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Nothing much to add
England humiliated as Iceland knock them out of Euro 2016 | Football | The Guardia

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Lionel Messi and Argentina: will his latest international low really be the end? | Jonathan Wilson | Football | The Guardia

TheSloth

The Slowest One
I saw 2nd half, really good game. I thought Belgium will score before 90' but Wales just sat back to protect the lead.
Ramsey will be definitely missed in semis against Portugal.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
I feel sad for Belgium, their golden generation can't reach beyond the quarter stage of a major championship

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. And happy for Portugal, finally they are at least not goin home after group stages and 1st knockout round.

Top Bottom