• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
finally. its over. I guess every United fan wanted him to go out after his 2yrs(almost?) of stint. don't know what went wrong between a brilliant manager and a big club. I didn't hear news like "unrest in dressing room" or something. What else could go wrong?

TheSloth

The Slowest One
jose muriniho it is
LIVE: Jose Mourinho agrees Manchester United deal to replace Louis van Gaal - Mirror Onlin

- - - Updated - - -

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
And So It Begins Again!

*pbs.twimg.com/media/CjdNQdmWsAEjYCg.jpg:large

- - - Updated - - -

Euro 2016 Schedule:

Sony Six to Live Telecast Euro 2016 in India - Uefa Euro 201

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. is anyone goin to watch? Mach starts at 12:15am.
I am guessing most of the people here will be supporting Atletico.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Boring game tbh.. The thing that troubled me most was that the Atletico keeper did absolutely nothing during the penalties and Pepe is a disgrace to football..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
what a performance from atletico madrid. Madrid gave a sluggish 2nd half. With luck slightly siding their side, Madrid came as winner at the end. Undecima.

- - - Updated - - -

Boring game tbh.. The thing that troubled me most was that the Atletico keeper did absolutely nothing during the penalties and Pepe is a disgrace to football..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

lol. pepe is. Did you see the reaction from ref at the end when carassco did foul on pepe ?? ref was like "mate you are really a disgrace". it looked to me like ref was angry that he couldn't do anything about pepe's action

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
So anyone following copa America? Only watched the Brazil match which was dull.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Argentine Vs Panama - 5 -0

Argentina vs Panama 5-0 Copa America Highlights 2016 Otamendi Aguero Messi Goals Video| Soccer Blog|Football News, Reviews, Quizze

Top Bottom