• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
woohoooooo, to the finals.
Anyone saw the match? it was kinda boring. expected madrid to score at least 2 goals but they were not even looking good in any attacks. they must bring their game up if they really want to win again.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
[YOUTUBE]QcwpTsLLcMU[/YOUTUBE]

- - - Updated - - -

atletico lost !!!!! now its barca and madrid till last day.
barca vs granada
madrid vs deportivo

if granda loose and sporting and getafe wins, then granada will relegate! they wont like to relegate at last day. so that match will interesting

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Women FA cup final : Arsenal vs Chelsea
live commentary : Arsenal v Chelsea: Women's FA Cup final - live! | Football | The Guardia

annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd

final day of La Liga!

its Barca vs Granada and Madrid vs Deportivo !!

whoever looses will loose the trophy but if both the teams win the match then Barca will be the La Liga champion as they are leading the race by a point. Currenbtly Barca are favourites. Nonetheless its a exciting night as its last day of the league and anything can happen in football(read above article, posted by jackal_79, to know what I mean by anything).

OMG !!

both matches start at 08:30pm.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
^^barca deserved the title. Almost consistent.

Meanwhile, in England, Hotspur lost to Newcastle Utd, 5-1!! Arsenal 4-0 Astno Villa. Arsenal is the runner up of 2015-16! woohooooooooo!!

- - - Updated - - -

no 4th, no 3rd and above hotspur

- - - Updated - - -

last day drama

jasku

In the zone
^^barca deserved the title. Almost consistent.

Meanwhile, in England, Hotspur lost to Newcastle Utd, 5-1!! Arsenal 4-0 Astno Villa. Arsenal is the runner up of 2015-16! woohooooooooo!!

- - - Updated - - -

no 4th, no 3rd and above hotspur

- - - Updated - - -

last day drama
What's the point bro? Yea, sure it feels good to finish above spurs, but we blew the title this year, should have been ours.

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
It doesn't matter any more but United match abandoned
Old Trafford: Controlled explosion carried out as Man Utd game called off - BBC Spor

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What's the point bro? Yea, sure it feels good to finish above spurs, but we blew the title this year, should have been ours.

true. so many mistakes whrn it mattered most. but I was celebrating for finishing above hotspur

axes2t2

I am a cat
It doesn't matter any more but United match abandoned
Old Trafford: Controlled explosion carried out as Man Utd game called off - BBC Spor

This was caused due to a security blunder.

Manchester United bomb scare was caused by security blunder after dummy device was left in Old Trafford toilet BY MISTAKE | Daily Mail Onlin

Oh yeah and Spurs...

:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Forget about it....

Celebrate...

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Leicester's magic, Sunderland's survival act, managerial sack race: English Premier League season in revie

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yesterday, Sevilla became Europa league Champion 3rd time in a row by defeating Liverpool by 1-3 after coming back from behind. Congratulations to Sevilla.
But there was more to the story. There was a clash between Liverpool and Sevilla fans just before 15mins fro kick-off.
Read more here : UEFA in the dock over Liverpool vs Sevilla ticket allocation following Europa League final crowd trouble - Mirror Onlin

TheSloth

The Slowest One
lol. but That was definitely hard for them. Infact it will be hard for any fan. after suarez left, this is the first time they had something to be happy about, but it was all snatched away. If this happens to my team even i will also go in some corner and sob.

Top Bottom