• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Even I was shocked when I saw Barca lost to valencia. If barca loose one more game then its either of the madrid city. This whole football season was good, EPL, LaLiga, UCL, Europa(Liverpool defeating Dortmund).

Kaltrops

In the zone
Even I was shocked when I saw Barca lost to valencia. If barca loose one more game then its either of the madrid city. This whole football season was good, EPL, LaLiga, UCL, Europa(Liverpool defeating Dortmund).

Yeah I mean they were on a 36 match unbeaten run with 17 wins in a row. They were running away with it. Now look at them.

Agreed, if they lose another, it's most likely over. I just hope Atletico wins it in the end. I wish them the La Liga and CL double :)

Yup great season. Especially for the neutral. Very unpredictable. Football at its finest.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
But yes it was rather funny, looking back. It's a shame he took everything so seriously :)
Oh boy, you're hopeless, anyway fantastic turn of events in la liga.. Rooting for Athletico all the way.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
Oh boy, you're hopeless, anyway fantastic turn of events in la liga.. Rooting for Athletico all the way.

Wow, you can't help yourself can you? You're like a dog with a bone. You really do have some deep-seated psychological issues.

Life is too short to take everything so seriously. You sound boring and utterly depressing. You must have such a negative energy. You probably make everyone around depressed. Lighten up, chap.

Please stop quoting me. I would prefer not receiving notifications from you and I don't want to switch off the feature just because of you.

Cheers.

Grow up kid.... and get help.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Wow, you can't help yourself can you? You're like a dog with a bone. You really do have some deep-seated psychological issues.

Life is too short to take everything so seriously. You sound boring and utterly depressing. You must have such a negative energy. You probably make everyone around depressed. Lighten up, chap.

Please stop quoting me. I would prefer not receiving notifications from you and I don't want to switch off the feature just because of you.

Cheers.

Grow up kid.... and get help.

Calm down and think for a second . . who is actually overreacting?.. I typed one line and you went overboard insulting me..

TheSloth

The Slowest One
come on guys. we are football fans. We shake hands after every match. We respect each other. We believe in fair play. Go and check Movies thread, they will argue with each other, but then they still talk with each other next day normally. I see them as a team.So why don't we just shake hands and stand like a team. Think like all the TDF football fans standing together for our own anthem. Good right??

Kaltrops

In the zone
Calm down and think for a second . . who is actually overreacting?.. I typed one line and you went overboard insulting me..

Nice try, but no one is falling for that passive aggressive behaviour.

This wasn't an insult? - >

Oh boy, you're hopeless

It's not about one line, or ten lines. It's about intent. Your intention was to be condescending and insulting by calling me hopeless. You were baiting me. What was the need for that?

So don't act innocent. We are both guilty of insulting one another. So let's just drop it shall we? This is getting old.

So let's be bigger men. I apologise for my behaviour. There, now it's your turn...

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
For those who want to see FA Cup Semi:

Watch FA Cup semifinal live: Manchester United vs Everton live streaming and TV informatio

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Another Clean sweep by Barcelona:
Barcelona vs Sporting Gijon 6-0 Highlights 2016 Luis Suarez Four Goals Messi Neymar Video| Soccer Blog|Football News, Reviews, Quizze

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Lol. Come on we are not as bad as you think.
Anyway, today atletico vs bayern, anyone is goin to watvh? I may watch.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Lol. Come on we are not as bad as you think.
Anyway, today atletico vs bayern, anyone is goin to watvh? I may watch.
You are fine. You are the only one with a personality. The only one who doesn't sound like a sociopath. ;)

I'm going to watch it. Although I don't think I will enjoy it very much. Bayern will attack with over 80 percent possession and Atletico will park the bus. So it will be rather boring and one-sided.

The Real vs City game will be the exciting one.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
come on. forget all that.
Your prediction of game play is right, but its bayern, they will do everything to score one. and after that the game will be super exciting as atletico don't give up easily.

- - - Updated - - -

what a game! one penalty miss from each team! as I said, once bayern scores, it will be a game on. It was, at least for few mins, until griezman and torres came to save them. Bayern was better team today but luck wasn't wiyh them.

Top Bottom