• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Now now. There is no need to be rude over something so silly. If you're too lazy, then type CL. Uefa is the governing body, not the name of the tournament. There are many tournaments under the UEFA brand.

Besides, you just did. So you're not that lazy.

Top 4 WILL qualify if Pool win Europa. How about you learn the rules of the game before responding? (See, I can also be rude ;)).

Your post was so ironic...
I was referring to the scenario in 2012 where Chelsea won the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and Tottenham couldn't qualify even though they finished fourth. But apparently UEFA changed the rules.
But thanks anyway for the valuable bit of information about the UEFA being the governing body I had no idea about that. You are a real life encyclopaedia aren't you?
Anyway that doesn't change the fact that Man Utd won't qualify for next season.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I was referring to the scenario in 2012 where Chelsea won the UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE and Tottenham couldn't qualify even though they finished fourth. But apparently UEFA changed the rules.
But thanks anyway for the valuable bit of information about the UEFA being the governing body I had no idea about that. You are a real life encyclopaedia aren't you?
Anyway that doesn't change the fact that Man Utd won't qualify for next season.

Why are you so bitter, dude? Sounds like you have underlying psychological issues. So serious. So much anger. You should see someone for that.

I don't care what scenario in 2012 you were talking about. It's 2016. You should've known the rules were changed before making such a rude and bold statement like "please check before replying". (ironic)

But instead of issuing a genuine apology for being wrong and rude, you were even more arrogant with your posts, lacing them with sarky undertones.

But I'm glad I could teach you something today. Cause you don't sound like a very smart person.

You're welcome.

Oh and you don't need an encyclopedia to know the basic rules of European football. You just need to not be living under a rock.

So serious on a Sunday........ *Sigh*.........

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Why are you so bitter, dude? Sounds like you have underlying psychological issues. So serious. So much anger. You should see someone for that.

I don't care what scenario in 2012 you were talking about. It's 2016. You should've known the rules were changed before making such a rude and bold statement like "please check before replying". (ironic)

But instead of issuing a genuine apology for being wrong and rude, you were even more arrogant with your posts, lacing them with sarky undertones.

But I'm glad I could teach you something today. Cause you don't sound like a very smart person.

You're welcome.

Oh and you don't need an encyclopedia to know the basic rules of European football. You just need to not be living under a rock.

So serious on a Sunday........ *Sigh*.........

You're the one whose serious brother, obviously you care enough to correct each line I type. And you seriously need to understand sarcasm.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
You're the one whose serious brother, obviously you care enough to correct each line I type. And you seriously need to understand sarcasm.

Oh my God. What's wrong with you? So serious.

Lol, when did I correct each line? You were wrong about the rules and you made it look like I didn't know what I was talking about, so I was defending myself.

And you called the Champions League Uefa? Of my almost 30 years of being a Manchester United supporter in four different countries, I've never heard anyone call the Champions League, the Uefa

You know what. I'm going to be the better man and walk away. Cause you are obviously bored and have nothing better to do on a Sunday.

Learn a hobby or something.

Oh and Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. People who resort to it too quickly have nothing clever to say. Case in point, you.

Oh and if I didn't understand sarcasm, I would not have spotted your "sarky undertones"...genius... ;)

Leicester vs West Ham. Right now on Star Sports. How about you actually watch some football and learn the rules properly instead of fighting with people on a Sunday
Okay. I've wasted too much time on you already.

Goodbye.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I thought you had enough? Weren't you watching the Leicester match?

Oh, so you were deliberately baiting me to see if I would still respond? Wow. You are an even bigger loser than I thought. Definitely the biggest loser I've ever seen. Grow up kid.

I'm bored with you and your games now.... I'm done....

But please, have the last word. You have my permission. Juvenile person...

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Oh, so you were deliberately baiting me to see if I would still respond? Wow. You are an even bigger loser than I thought. Definitely the biggest loser I've ever seen.

I'm bored with you and your games now.... I'm done....

But please, have the last word. You have my permission. Juvenile person...

Calm dude, you have problems.. Obviously you care enough to check upon my posts in the thread. Over anxiety is dangerous for your health. You should learn to relax.. I suggest yoga and meditation .

On a more serious note, don't try to take every post on the internet seriously...

Kaltrops

In the zone
Calm dude, you have problems.. Obviously you care enough to check upon my posts in the thread. Over anxiety is dangerous for your health. You should learn to relax.. I suggest yoga and meditation .

On a more serious note, don't try to take every post on the internet seriously...

Take you seriously? Hahaha. You're a joke. no one can take you seriously. I'm laughing my ass off here at you. My family asked me what was so funny and I showed them your posts and now they are laughing at you!
You maybe a rude, serious, condescending loser, but at least you are an entertaining one. So thank you for the Sunday entertainment. :)

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Take you seriously? Hahaha. You're a joke. no one can take you seriously. I'm laughing my ass off here at you. My family asked me what was so funny and I showed them your posts and now they are laughing at you!
You maybe a rude, serious, condescending loser, but at least you are an entertaining one. So thank you for the Sunday entertainment. :)
That's just sad, I feel sorry for you and your family because you clearly have some issues. Your post made me realise that the world had people like you who just can't accept the fact they are miserable beings who have no idea what they are saying or doing or how to respond to something.
Please get therapy..

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Leicester city vs west ham ended in a 2-2 draw with Leicester equalizing on extra time ! Epl really is interesting this season.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
Leicester city vs west ham ended in a 2-2 draw with Leicester equalizing on extra time ! Epl really is interesting this season.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk
What? Oh man. I missed a game. What's Leicester's point gap to Spurs?

EDIT: Oh my god. I can't believe Vardy did that. So stupid. 5 point gap. Not bad. They might drop 2 points against us. They will beat Chelsea cause they are bloody useless. So they still might win the title by say, 1 or 2 points in the end.

Last edited:

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Congrats to Leicester.

It has been a miracle.

[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=315903]Kaltrops[/MENTION] - both of you should read your conversation from page #3106, call your respective families and laugh together. :)

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
hehe, couldn't be bothered about it. Haven't watched football since 2 years.

I went to actually watch Bengaluru FC vs. Salgaocar. Bengaluru FC - the i-League Champions.
nice :D Yet to attend a proper league football game(attended one long back in National games)

Kaltrops

In the zone
Congrats to Leicester.

It has been a miracle.

[MENTION=157653]Pasapa[/MENTION] and [MENTION=315903]Kaltrops[/MENTION] - both of you should read your conversation from page #3106, call your respective families and laugh together. :)
Lol, we were both in the wrong. We both said things we shouldn't have. But his last comment was uncalled for. A little too serious and personal.

But yes it was rather funny, looking back. It's a shame he took everything so seriously :)

Anyway, What's happening to Barcelona? I wake up so see they lost to Valencia. They have completely crumbled. 3 straight defeats and Real are right back in. Football is so unpredictable.

Even with the greatest front 3 in the world and they're struggling.

Barca - 76
Atleti - 76
Real - 75

What a finale we are in for :)

Kaltrops

In the zone
"Aston Villa, a slapstick XI that has produced their own comedy sketches on a weekly basis this season, left Old Trafford unfortunate not to have nicked a draw. Villa were possibly the worst team to arrive at United since Nigel Pearson's Newcastle in January 2008, and United not only failed to beat them by an acceptable margin - they did not entertain, either."

Haha. Man Utd have been a joke this season.....

Top Bottom