• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Which channel is it on? I don't see anything on the Tata Sky and Hathway EPG.

Sorry. EPG stands for Electronic Program Guide.
FA Cup telecast rights for India is with Sony network. But I don't think they are showing live this match on tv. Maybe they might stream live on their website. Also, if nothing else you can listen to live commentary or ball by ball live update on United official website.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

TheSloth

The Slowest One
What!! they may not telecast on TV but they will show live stream on their website. WTF is that. I wish we could fockin punch on their fockin faces whenever we want.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
What!! they may not telecast on TV but they will show live stream on their website. WTF is that. I wish we could fockin punch on their fockin faces whenever we want.
I am still not sure on the streaming part. You can check in Sony website. Anyway, you can watch ucl 2nd leg qf at the same time.

Kaltrops

In the zone
What a joke. Sports coverage in this country is pathetic. So many channels for nothing.

I'm going to have to use Livego.tv now.

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
That's a terrible excuse. They are showing IPL and NBA highlights at 12:15. That's joke. They could have started the game late rather than not show it at all.
Like I said earlier, only option seems to be listening live or reading live blog on United website.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Its ManU vs WestHam!! ManU!!!!! Most of indian football fans supports ManU. But Still!?! Pathetic

Last edited:

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
This is what i could find from the net.

West Ham vs Manchester United live streaming and TV information: Watch FA Cup quarterfinal replay liv

TheSloth

The Slowest One
ESPN still exists? I thought all the star sports network channels converted into starsports1,2,3,4,...

- - - Updated - - -

what a game!! barca were unlucky though as the penalty wasn't given in the dying mins of the match. match might have gone in extra time if ref would have that penalty. Anyway, Atletico is through to final four in UCL. Respect.
Bayern, Atlectio, Madrid and City, to final four. How did city even manage to come so far, i am surprised.
No treble for Barca. Yay

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Well, Barcelona out of champions league, United progressing in fa cup, a night of surprises!

Kaltrops

In the zone
For once i was hoping that they would beat City .......
Yeah and they couldn't even do that right. Look, I knew they were useless. Only the delusional Chelsea fans actually thought they could overtake us this season. Without Superstar players and a Superstar manager, they are nothing. But at least LOOK like you could beat a low-on-confidence Man City at HOME.

But It will still be very hard for us to qualify for the Champions League. Even if we finish 4th, we still won't qualify if City win the CL and if Pool win Europa.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Yeah and they couldn't even do that right. Look, I knew they were useless. Only the delusional Chelsea fans actually thought they could overtake us this season. Without Superstar players and a Superstar manager, they are nothing. But at least LOOK like you could beat a low-on-confidence Man City at HOME.

But It will still be very hard for us to qualify for the Champions League. Even if we finish 4th, we still won't qualify if City win the CL and if Pool win Europa.
City winning the uefa? Yea right.. Liverpool has a high chance of winning the Europa , so it's safe to say the top 3 will qualify for the CL.

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Kaltrops

In the zone
City winning the uefa? Yea right.. Liverpool has a high chance of winning the Europa , so it's safe to say the top 3 will qualify for the CL.

Firstly, It's not called the Uefa, lol. It's the Champions League. Secondly, No, Top 4 will still qualify regardless of the outcome of Europa. It's only if City and Pool both win in Europe this season, will the 4th place team miss out.

Pasapa

Live to die another day
Firstly, It's not called the Uefa, lol. It's the Champions League. Secondly, No, Top 4 will still qualify regardless of the outcome of Europa. It's only if City and Pool both win in Europe this season, will the 4th place team miss out.
I was too lazy to type champions league.. And no top 4 won't qualify if Liverpool wins, check before replying.

Kaltrops

In the zone
I was too lazy to type champions league.. And no top 4 won't qualify if Liverpool wins, check before replying.

Now now. There is no need to be rude over something so silly. If you're too lazy, then type CL. Uefa is the governing body, not the name of the tournament. There are many tournaments under the UEFA brand.

Besides, you just did. So you're not that lazy.

Top 4 WILL qualify if Pool win Europa. How about you learn the rules of the game before responding? (See, I can also be rude ;)).

Your post was so ironic...

Top Bottom