• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Hell yeah!!

- - - Updated - - -

What a match! definitely entertaining. Barca were unfortunate in first half but then madrid also recieved same treatment. Poor refereeing i would say. So many wrong decisions.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. fianlly. Yay! Its still a record in la liga, 39 games!
Barca were good in first half, so aggressive and possessoin too. madrid was just chasing the ball around the field. While watching first half i thought madrid are no even in the competition tonight But second half was completely different!
Was watching with Ray Hudson commentary, it is only good on youtube clips, not in whole match. And also, he was keep on interrupting his partner. Alan Smith and Martin Tyler are best!!

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Anyone saw the full match between Barcelona & Athletico Madrid? Saw only the highlights and seemed like it was good battle between the two sides.Barcelona had to really work hard for the two goals!

ratul

█████████████████
I don't know if this has been posted here before, but it's gold. :silly_NF:

TheSloth

The Slowest One
No. I didn't see the Barca vs Ateti match. I completely forgot. guess i was still floating in the thoughts of madrid defeating barca. Woke up when someone said wolfsburg defeated madrid 2-0.

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=122731]ratul[/MENTION] omg what a video. Thanks alot for sharing dude!!

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
EPL Update:
West Ham Vs Arsenal ended in a 3-3 draw making an already tight EPL team standings even more interesting!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
yeah. could catch only last 10mins of the match. Missed a good game. Arsenal will not win EPL now. Dammit(I accept). Today was a important game. Now we are 10points behind Leicester.
ManU is playing Hotspur tomorrow. Should be a good game given the things at stake

Pasapa

Live to die another day
yeah. could catch only last 10mins of the match. Missed a good game. Arsenal will not win EPL now. Dammit(I accept). Today was a important game. Now we are 10points behind Leicester.
ManU is playing Hotspur tomorrow. Should be a good game given the things at stake
Leicester pretty much won the EPL IMHO. Great season.. The unpredictability in EPL is just too much..

Sent from my XT1572 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom