• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
When LvG leaves, the team will look good as they are actualy good players. and Lots of young players are there. Havn't seen varela though

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Absolutely disgraceful performance last night. We didn't even look like a team, there was no coordination between the players. Fellaini shouldn't have started directly in such a big game after being out for a long time. I can't understand why we are so inconsistent.

P.S Varela is looking like a star in the making.

Fellaini should not be in the team at all .

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Just watched 1st half of Barcelona vs getafe. Barca already scored 4 goals. They make it look so easy.

Sent from my LG-D802T using Tapatalk

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
The suffering for getafe just ended with conceding 6 goals! It was so easy for Barcelona makes me really sad thinking about United how they struggle to score even 1 goal!.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
lol. Barca is on rampage! they were not used to score so many goals but they started cause Madrid doesn't sit back even after scoring 4 goals.

- - - Updated - - -

And it could have been 7 if messi would'nt have missed penalty. don't know how does he misses penalty

- - - Updated - - -

City had a chance to come up to 3rd but they drew. Yay! Arsenal still 3rd

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Arsenal is out of FA cup :crying2_NF:
horrible performance. so many chances but all were wasted. WTF

- - - Updated - - -

FA Cup Draw against West Ham tonight. Lord save us from Dimitri Payet.

Beautiful freekick from payet

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry for not keeping the thread interesting:sad_NF: no wonder its not active. in old days people won't shut up in this thread. those people made this thread interesting and entertaining. especially Arsenal_gunners, ssk_the_great, axes2t and Klaw24 are missed alot by this thread

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
Sorry for not keeping the thread interesting:sad_NF: no wonder its not active. in old days people won't shut up in this thread. those people made this thread interesting and entertaining. especially Arsenal_gunners, ssk_the_great, axes2t and Klaw24 are missed alot by this thread

Maybe the thread was more active and interesting earlier because all the major clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool,Chelsea,Manchester City and United were usually winning and in the top 5. These are the clubs with a large fan base and following.This season has been different.None of the mentioned clubs could show any clear dominance in the league even with their huge star power. whereas the small clubs with lesser money and not so famous stars are showing fantastic performance.
Maybe the big clubs are going through a bad patch and will make up for it next season. Or it could be just wishful thinking looking at the way things are going!

TheSloth

The Slowest One
England big teams are disaster this season. But still, those people got busy with their life and hence aren't active.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Maybe the thread was more active and interesting earlier because all the major clubs like Arsenal, Liverpool,Chelsea,Manchester City and United were usually winning and in the top 5. These are the clubs with a large fan base and following.This season has been different.None of the mentioned clubs could show any clear dominance in the league even with their huge star power. whereas the small clubs with lesser money and not so famous stars are showing fantastic performance.
Maybe the big clubs are going through a bad patch and will make up for it next season. Or it could be just wishful thinking looking at the way things are going!

Hey I'm still here...

:D

Kaltrops

In the zone
Those are what you call disgusting plastic supporters. The ones that only support their teams when they're playing well, and abandon them when they struggle.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Well don't have much hopes for tonight's game.

Just don't want anymore injuries and Theo to score atleast coz...his birthday.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Bayern turned the whole game at 91' !! insane! what a game! i was teasing one of my friend that bayern is out of UCL come next year but then that happened and he was laughing at me. Must watch goals, especially from Alvaro Morata! A phenomenal run! Couldn't believe someone else i modern game other than messi has guts to that. That too against bayern!

- - - Updated - - -

Decent games. Arsenal it out of UCL. Hotspur and ManU is out of Europa. Cutiniho goal was good. English teams stands no chance in european competitions.

Kaltrops

In the zone
Bayern turned the whole game at 91' !! insane! what a game! i was teasing one of my friend that bayern is out of UCL come next year but then that happened and he was laughing at me. Must watch goals, especially from Alvaro Morata! A phenomenal run! Couldn't believe someone else i modern game other than messi has guts to that. That too against bayern!

- - - Updated - - -

Decent games. Arsenal it out of UCL. Hotspur and ManU is out of Europa. Cutiniho goal was good. English teams stands no chance in european competitions.

Juventus fell apart after taking Morata off. Allegri must still be kicking himself for that. He was too arrogant to think that two goal lead was enough.

Disappointing we are out but Liverpool had already settled the tie at Anfield and I didn't expect us to score 4. Dortmund are favourites. They are playing some really good football. Will also be nice to see Klopp go back home. It was meant to be. :)

Agreed. English teams will always struggle because of two reasons - No winter break and the intensity of the league.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Yeah you are right. After morata left bauern got the hold of the game.

I am actually excited after knowing klopp has to play against BvB. will be a good game.

Are you saying winter break is the only reason Engish teams aren't upto the level of Barca/Bayern/Madrid?

jackal_79

Get Digit ized
United, Liverpool and Chelsea all have won ucl before. It's not like English clubs can never win it.

Top Bottom