• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Szczesny, Jenkinson, Squillaci, Vermaelen, Meade, Rosicky, Coquelin, Oxlade, Ramsey, Gervinho, Chamakh

I know it's mostly a dead rubber but fvcking hell that's bad. Rather play the reserves.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Not his fault that we find ourselves in this position. Still not convinced he'll last till the end of the season, though. :|

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
erm let me get this right...so if chelsea win & juventus also win,juventus still goes through owing to the head to head score??Or am i mistaken here?

Krow

Crowman
It's a really frustrating season for Arsenal fans. The worst thing is that our football has been drab at best in most games. It is too early to make predictions, but I hope the board is not taking our CL spot for granted. Very difficult to get it back once you lose it.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ You might lose it to Spuds this season. That boy AVB seems to know what he's doing, having learnt it the hard way during his time with us.

Krow

Crowman
Sad, but true. We have always been one or two good players short of the top teams, but this season we are way off. At least last season we could say we lost two of our best players.

Top Bottom