• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Yaya will gobble up your so-called midfield before they have a chance to pass the ball to your strikers. Fact. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
are your arguments always out of context or you're just thick?

If you could manage to string together a coherent sentence perhaps I could actually understand what you're on about. I mean "haha good joke".. What dafuq is that supposed to be? :D

Meanwhile, Cazorla :lol:
And Torres. :cool:

iinfi

mekalodu
lol at arses ... divers .... hahahaha
eat @%*@

Former Arsenal and England defender Martin Keown on Final Score:
"I do not think Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is a fan of buying in January. He will buy if he sees an opportunity, but at the moment, it is about what he is working with.

"I think the contract situation with Theo Walcott is a shame, and it will be a real shame if Arsenal lose him. Wenger will stand firm though, and do what is best for the club.

"I think it will be wrong from Theo if he leaves now. He moved very early to Arsenal, and now people are saying 'no' to him about his reported demands."
taking like the arse board

Krow

Crowman
To be frank, I wasn't expecting him to dive. Good to get three points for a change. How times have changed.

axes2t2

I am a cat
Well that was a perfect dive.

Torres,Suarez,Young,Rooney eat your heart out.

Roman plotting £100m offer to bag Pep.

Pep should take/get it.Easy money.Then move elsewhere next year.

Last edited:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
so no suarez today...wonder whom he plays on front today..might be yesil or morgan...or sterling...damn we literally have no backup for suarez... :(

Top Bottom