• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob

Did you read David Conn's recent article about BVB? It's a good one:

Germany's Bundesliga takes a stand by keeping faith with noisy fans | David Conn | Football | The Guardian

================

2-0 Chelsea at the break (Luiz, Torres), 2 missed penalties (Hazard, 36 yo Nords player).

Still 0-0 in Ukraine. :(

4-1 now... But Juve leading 1-0 against Shakhtar. Europa League beckons... :|

FIVE now. Still out, though :(

SIX... Meh :(

Europa League, here we come!! :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Nah, we only have ourselves to blame. A bit more clinical in front of goal and we just might have qualified. Juve and Shakhtar deserve to go through. :(

Still, Europa League it is. Still in Europe. :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Mikel was getting a ban either way. Thought he was being racially abused and reacted in a fit of rage. Good thing we've taken Romeu out of the garage just in time.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
thank your good graces mikel is out for the next three games..he has been awful...never understood y u guys keep playing him...romeu/marin can hopefully step up now...

on a side note...liverpool topped group A ... :)

iinfi

mekalodu
people at mikel's position never get the due credit unless they are as good as pirlo or maka...
u realize how crucial their role was only when they are not playing and half a dozen goals are conceded in their absence ... :)

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
people at mikel's position never get the due credit unless they are as good as pirlo or maka...
u realize how crucial their role was only when they are not playing and half a dozen goals are conceded in their absence ... :)

i agree where you are coming from here...u do not always need a top player in every department of the game...but i thought he was becoming more of a liability in recent games than a team player..hence my comment...

Krow

Crowman

Likely doesn't matter. You'll concede dozens as long as Luiz is around. :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Actually, I checked the stats and we've never won this season when he has not played. :p
He is improving. Hopefully in a year or so he'll be at Carvalho's level when he first got here. :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ A bit early for that. You should have waited for the mighty Red Manc defence to concede 6 to Citeh. Again. :lol:

Top Bottom