• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We will end up loaning Henry and selling Walcott.

The circus has started already.
*pbs.twimg.com/media/A8jz4-cCAAAEQJJ.jpg
*i.imgur.com/2uCcn.jpg
*pbs.twimg.com/media/A8j1kioCcAAl9f8.jpg
:lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
More from Petr Cech on the hostile reception given to Benitez by home fans: "Unfortunately you cannot change history, and while Benitez was Liverpool coach we had a lot of rivalry and it comes from there. But he is here to change things and put us in winning mode and he needs to have a chance to do that."

1805:

Chelsea keeper Petr Cech: "Today was about starting from zero again, and a draw when you have just changed your manager is not a bad result. We will need some time to build and a draw against the champions is a good start.

"When your manager is sacked it is always bad news as a player because you are responsible for the situation as well. We have a new manager now and we are in the same boat."

from BBC
thats the way to speak

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Clueless stuff as usual.

Truth is we don't have strikers. Chamakh is out, podolski and giroud also played midweek. Others are all attacking midfielders. Giroud was jaded, so there wasn't much of an option there. Hopefully the problem will be rectified in January and not by loaning Henry.

We have a Torres. Your argument is invalid.

We will end up loaning Henry and selling Walcott.

The circus has started already.
:lol:

You missed the ONE DI MATTEO banners, I guess? A bit like your manager really, you did not see ze incident. :lol:
You have a fetish for Chelsea, don't you? Come on, admit it.
You even took snaps of the television just to paste them here!! Photographs! From the telly!!
What a sad, obsessed little life you have. :lol:

=======

Drab game, but a first clean sheet in 11 games against arguably the best strike force in the PL. It's a start.
The A4 banners/pamphlets near the corner flags were... :|

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
We have a Torres. Your argument is invalid.

You missed the ONE DI MATTEO banners, I guess? A bit like your manager really, you did not see ze incident. :lol:
You have a fetish for Chelsea, don't you? Come on, admit it.
You even took snaps of the television just to paste them here!! Photographs! From the telly!!
What a sad, obsessed little life you have. :lol:

=======

Drab game, but a first clean sheet in 11 games against arguably the best strike force in the PL. It's a start.
The A4 banners/pamphlets near the corner flags were... :|

Images are doing rounds on twitter and other football forums. I couldn't put up with El plastico for more than 15 mins.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
How can you get 'personal' with a club? Also, Chelsea are on a whole different level to Man City in cvntishness. City have learned from chavs mistake.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
you seem to have. the passion with which you hate them makes it feel like you've taken this up as a personal vendetta.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ I sure hope JT doesn't have anything to do with that. :D

============

Some Chelsea supporter group has asked Benitez for an apology for his remarks (made 5 yrs ago). :|
STOP EMBARASSING US, YOU MORONS!!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Massive obsession detected.

Go ironic/moronic on this:

Chelsea fans boo a newly appointed manager with whom they have a difficult past relationship after the sacking of a club hero: classless pond scum.

Arsenal fans at Villa Park boo/chant at a manager who has given them a new brand of football, an unbeaten season, trophies, stability, developed incredible footballers, and who just thrashed their biggest rivals: epitomy of well-informed and cultured fans.

And this from 'fans' who are quite accustomed to booing their own players (Eboooooooou... poor bloke was brought to tears).
I assume you didn't hear the booooooos. :lol:

Last edited:
Top Bottom