• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

axes2t2

I am a cat
People who laugh at their own 'jokes'....sigh

Anyways,Wenger is looking at two players so one of them has to be Rosicky and other Henry.

iinfi

mekalodu
Arsene Wenger and Roberto Mancini are 'stripping off' for a novelty calendar - featuring suggestive cartoons of 12 top Premier League managers.

*cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0bWyfqi20C5Nb/613x459.jpg?fit=scale&background=000000

excellent result ...rafa can now be sacked before Christmas ... couple more such results pls ...

the three best players in the squad have to play together atleast for 30 mins .... watever squad rotation he wants to implement .... dumbass

gives me a feeling rafa has lost the battle in the dressing room already by saying Torres doesnt get good delivery ....
this performance by the players is similar to the one which we saw before AVB was sacked ... remember how lampard played **** a match before AVB was sacked ... this is similar ... 2 weeks?

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I see one more sacking coming. Wouldn't surprise me at all.

On the other hand, BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS at Ze Emirates. Nice. :lol:

iinfi

mekalodu
GOAL - Reading 3-4 Man Utd - Robin van Persie (34 mins)
Good grief. Seven goals in the first 34 minutes!

Wayne Rooney flicks a pass through, not for the first time, and Robin van Persie is in, after being played onside by Nicky Shorey. The Dutchman takes a touch and passes it into the corner. United lead again - for now at least.

:lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The undertaker is coming back. May the ground beneath open up and swallow me. :|

=========

Ahh, reports rubbished by the club. No Grant.

Top Bottom