Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Got nothing better to do, eh? Sad little fella. :lol:

*www.whoateallthepies.tv/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/6885227808_4254d15ebd_o.gif

Our infamous managerial revolving door. :p

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Credit to Villa. Showed that commitment and epic work-rate throughout the 90 minutes. Didn't allow the likes of Cazorla and Arteta get into the game.

RIP George Best!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Aston Villa 0 Arsenal 0: Match report | Mail Online

With a wild, haunted look in his eyes, Arsene Wenger refused point-blank to explain the 86th-minute substitution which caused Arsenal fans to round on him and sing: 'You don't know what you're doing.'

:lol:

Toothless Arsenal managed just one accurate shot, but Wenger was in no mood to appease anyone.
'I won't explain my decision to make that substitution, I don't have to explain every decision and substitution I make.'
Asked if the taunts had hurt him, he turned on his interrogator and said: 'No. I have managed for 30 years at the top and if I have to convince you I can manage a team, it would be an insult to you.
'How long have you managed for? How many games have you managed? If I come to see one of your matches I promise you I'll sit in the stand and say, "You do know what you're doing".'

He is clearly wounded by the attacks, because he reminded his critics how they had laid into him last season, only for his team to recover sufficiently to make the Champions League.
'You forget what you wrote last September, October, November. You have a little bit of Alzheimer's.'

Hahahahahahahahaaa!!! Losing the plot, he is. :lol:

XTerminator

I don't see where he's wrong, to be honest. Just that Arsenal will be a lot better if he channels this same aggression on to the players. He doesn't play on the pitch, the players do.

XTerminator

Time for some ex-Arsenal and Man City lulz

Kolo Toure had affair with student by pretending to be a car salesman - Mirror Online

:lol::lol:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I don't see where he's wrong, to be honest. Just that Arsenal will be a lot better if he channels this same aggression on to the players. He doesn't play on the pitch, the players do.

It's harder when your players look to you for inspiration and see you in an oversize airbag, crushing water bottles. :lol:

Krow

Crowman
Clueless stuff as usual.

Truth is we don't have strikers. Chamakh is out, podolski and giroud also played midweek. Others are all attacking midfielders. Giroud was jaded, so there wasn't much of an option there. Hopefully the problem will be rectified in January and not by loaning Henry.

Top Bottom