• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
does this joker believe in zonal marking? i think where ever he has gone he has implemented it and it doesnt work against physically stronger sides ...
he will go before march when we will be out of europa as well and be 5-6 in the EPL

sacking RDM was the rite decision, only if mourinho was available ... not otherwise

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
this is going around :D

By 2030
one of every six persons you meet would be a former Chelsea manager! :p

does this joker believe in zonal marking? i think where ever he has gone he has implemented it and it doesnt work against physically stronger sides ...
he will go before march when we will be out of europa as well and be 5-6 in the EPL

sacking RDM was the rite decision, only if mourinho was available ... not otherwise

zonal marking definitely works in theory.... but you need the right players for it.... and even then it's difficult to implement

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
BBC said:
FA charge #Chelsea's John Obi Mikel with misconduct & decide not to pursue disciplinary action against Mark Clattenburg BBC Sport - Referee Mark Clattenburg cleared by Football Association

Surprise! I hope he presses charges.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ What did you expect? The FA charging their own man, when there is no recorded conversation between him an his assistants?
I'm just hoping the allegation was borne of misunderstanding than anything else.

iinfi

mekalodu
Clattenburg cleared ... i m not surprised ...
ethics laws in all organizations say .. any misconduct has to be reported and one sud not wait to have enough proof to report misconduct .... so wat is all the fuss about?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^ What did you expect? The FA charging their own man, when there is no recorded conversation between him an his assistants?
I'm just hoping the allegation was borne of misunderstanding than anything else.

Independent counsel. Remove your blinkers.

Chelsea not even issuing an apology for dragging Clattenberg's name through mud. Another disgrace in their long list.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Independent counsel. Remove your blinkers.

Chelsea not even issuing an apology for dragging Clattenberg's name through mud. Another disgrace in their long list.

Apology? Get your red blinkers off. The FA actually commended the club for going through the correct process, unlike themselves when they removed the captaincy from Terry based on a shitty allegation from NOTW.

"The club accepts the case is now concluded and notes the FA states the allegation was made in good faith."

iinfi

mekalodu
referees want an apology from the club and want the club to compensate clattenberg ....
wat a farce ....
for the shoddy bunch of jokers who officiate every week do they issue apologies to fans, clubs and sponsors and compensate the club and sponsors for incorrect decisions.
there have been several instances when bad refereeing has influenced crucial matches in the league and cup competitions, which has resulted in clubs being relegated or losing CL spot etc.
do the referees association compensate the clubs. nerds!!
they will lose 1 billion GBP each year if they start doing it...lol at the compensate clattenberg thing

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Emirates and Arsenal agree new £150m deal | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

Emirates, one of the world’s fastest growing international airlines, and Arsenal Football Club have today announced a new £150 million deal which grants the airline a five-year extension to their shirt partnership with the Club until the end of the 2018/2019 season.
Hmm, that's serious money at 30m/year, but then it says
As part of the deal Arsenal’s home will continue to be known as Emirates Stadium up to 2028.

So it includes naming right extension as well. Still looks good on paper but I'll wait for the experts to compare it to market rates.

According to some quick calculations we will be earning 30m year instead of 11.5 m from shirt+stadium.

Last edited:

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Massive deal for Arsenal, compared to their previous one. Still dwarfed by United's Chevy deal, which was an absolute steal :lol:

SAF statue to be unveiled in sometime. All the legends will be present. Stoked.

Top Bottom