• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Streams... Need a stable Internet connection for those. Hoping to get a Reliance WiMax connection set up in a couple of days. :D

On Tikona currently. Most frustrating experience ever. :|

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
tikona seems to get a lot of negative reviews

Deservedly so. I opted for a 300kbps connection almost 10 months ago. Now the service has deteriorated to such an extent that my speed varies between "nigh unusable" to "so slow I'd rather kill myself" to "at least the sites are opening after 3 tries".

Calling the CC takes 10 minutes to reach a support person who ALWAYS gives the same excuse - n/w problem in Pune, will be fixed in the next 2 hours. Tried escalating to the floor manager, was told he's not available but we'll call you back. Nothing. Finally signed up for Reliance today, Tikona sent a technician (at last) just now. He didn't find any problems even though the speedtest site refused to open. :lol:

Currently downloading a 4MB photoshop brush at a blazing speed of 4KB/sec. :-x

/rant over

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Xavi speaking on Manchester United and his favorite stadium, Old Trafford.
"I've always really liked Manchester United. I made my European debut for Barcelona at Old Trafford.

It was in the Champions League group stage of 1998/99 and ours was the Group of Death. The game was level at 2-2 when our coach Louis van Gaal told me to warm up.

While I was warming up, United scored from a David Beckham free-kick to make it 3-2. The noise from the crowd after he scored... wow, it was so intense!

Imagine what it was like for me to hear that... I was 18 at the time, still getting the metro to training and playing for Barça B in front of only 1,000 fans. Then I was at Old Trafford, with 50,000 crazy Englishmen screaming in my ear!

I assumed that van Gaal wasn't going to make the change when Beckham scored, but he insisted. I went on and we won a penalty. Nicky Butt handled the ball and was sent off. Luis Enrique scored it to make it 3-3.

We pushed for a winner against 10 of them, but were happy with 3-3. What an introduction to football - what a noise. Old Trafford remains my favourite stadium in Europe."

Class.

Kagawa wants the no.23 shirt, which Clev has. This could need Sir Alex's attention.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Tom cleverly has his website as tomcleverly23.com
This is going to be tough but id like it if SAF takes TCs side

Top Bottom