• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Meh Robin. Why couldn't he leave like Cesc or Clichy?

Anyway, best to cash in and move on. Llorente is a good option for us. We need the firepower up front.

Cesc went on a strike in August and shafted us by all accounts. I'd rather have this type of leaving than him.
I think the signings in the forward area are done and are reasonably good. Midfield should be the priority now.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal Football Club has issued the following statement with regard to Robin van Persie's future:

"

We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the Club.

"We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."
Hmm interesting stuff. So keeping him is not out of the question, but in the end 'player power' wins.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Club statement: Robin van Persie | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

" We have to respect Robin's decision not to renew his contract. Robin has one year to run on his current contract and we are confident that he will fulfil his commitments to the Club.

"We are planning with ambition and confidence for next season with Arsenal's best interests in mind."

Krow

Crowman
If we are holding him to his contract, then we better sign a replacement this season. January will be too late I think.

axes2t2

I am a cat
How I felt when I first read about the RVP news

*i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/293/590/6f6.gif

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Must have started sorting them alphabetically. :D

Remember when Arsenal didn't want to pay Ashley Cole 60k a wk plus agent's fees? Oh they were big and bad then.
Now players are using loyalty bonuses to leave and refusing 130k/wk.

Couldn't have happened to a nicer Club.

:lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Good to see that the fans have seen through RvP's little stunt and are firmly behind the club on this one. Excellent piece by Arseblog today.

Robin van Persie transfer: Why Arsenal star's ill-judged statement will taint his Gunners legacy forever, by Matt Law - Matt Law - Mirror Online

Another good piece.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*arsenaltrust.org/resources/documents/1341487040rws_open_letter_05_07_2012_(3).pdf

^ Now zat was eye-opening.

Top Bottom