• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

XTerminator

Welbeck fan :D
Chelsea released some impressions of the proposed battersea Power station

BPS IMAGES REVEALED | Latest Chelsea News | Team & Transfer News | Chelsea FC | Chelsea

XTerminator

*p.twimg.com/AwA0lmNCMAEFbOJ.jpg:medium

Bring on the new season! :cool:

*desmond.yfrog.com/Himg875/scaled.php?tn=0&server=875&filename=oirqn.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640

:lol::lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
lack of transfer activity in liverpool is worrying me..barring one or two players,we have hardly been linked...hoping they would move it by july...

AKP

Broken In
Liverpool are linked with Gylfi Siggdursson form Iceland. Lack of CL, can't expect to attract high talents.

See what happened to Chelsea. Eden Hazzard linked with ManU and Liverpool ended with a surprise move to Chelsea.. :/

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Premier League Tottenham midfielder Luka Modric angling for Real Madrid - Mirror Online

Premier League Arsenal Arsene Wenger defends Robin van Persie - Mirror Online
I like how he puts down Huntelaar. :lol: The Dutch people can see no fault in the Ajax clique.

Samir Nasri in foul-mouthed tirade at reporter after France's defeat to Spain | Football | guardian.co.uk
:lol:

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
Liverpool are linked with Gylfi Siggdursson form Iceland. Lack of CL, can't expect to attract high talents.

See what happened to Chelsea. Eden Hazzard linked with ManU and Liverpool ended with a surprise move to Chelsea.. :/

Just fyi...Eden hazard was never linked to liverpool...yes,barring krasic & the iceland player,there have not been concrete moves for any player...

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
the rumour is that Sigurdsson has signed for spurs...many english daily's reporting spurs interest in it whereas few are claiming he has signed already...another target gone for liverpool i guess...

Krow

Crowman
Giroud deal is done then. Montpelier president said he has signed for Arsenal. A great addition to the team. The quality of our signings has been exemplary.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Welcome to AFC. Signing French league's top goalscorer for 12m is really good bit of business.

*www.arsenal.com/assets/_files/images/jun_12/gun__1340701272_Giroud2.jpg
Olivier Giroud agrees deal to join Arsenal | News Archive | News | Arsenal.com

On the other hand, rumors emerging that Wenger has ended interest in M'Vila because of his temperamental issues.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
rooney wasn't great against italy...but worse off was carroll..i don't know how he is evading all the criticism...No one seems to have uttered a word about him...Even welbeck's 60min performance was better...

meanwhile we are losing a promising player to a club without a manager...oh god...this is a nightmare..

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ Everyone knows Carroll is a donkey. That's why. :D

--------------------------

Fabio Capello said:
After seeing the latest [England] game, I think Rooney only understands Scottish. He only plays well in Manchester … where Sir Alex Ferguson speaks Scottish.

True dat. :lol::D

XTerminator

Rooney was poor no doubt, though he played 2 games less. But atleast he didn' fvck up his penalty.

United’s new car sponsor, Chevrolet, has committed to build a car park at Old Trafford for all United fans.

GM’s CEO: “This is our way of thanking fans for letting us be part of this club. We want to be a supporter, just like them.”

“The company was given the option of a corporate box at OT but turned it down. We’re giving the tickets back to the fans.”

Nice gesture.

Top Bottom