• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ If he'd been able to hit a cow's arse with a banjo, it wouldn't have gone to penalties. :D

Anyhoo, who cares about England. :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Olivier Giroud snubbed Chelsea to join Arsenal | Mail Online

Giroud told French newspaper L'Equipe: 'Why did I choose Arsenal rather than Chelsea? Because it is a club I love. And I thought it would be easier for my adaptation.

'Arsenal is a great club, the facilities are wonderful, but I feel it is a club that takes big care before signing a player, notably considering human values.

'There are French players. There is also Arsene Wenger who let me understand he really wanted me.

'Chelsea is very nice, it is a great club, but I am not convinced (coach Roberto) Di Matteo knows who I am.'

:cool:

By all accounts he comes across as a top guy off the pitch.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Its been 7 Years, 1 Month, 7 Days and Counting Since Arsenal Last Won a Trophy

7Years 1 Months 7 Days 1 Hours 38 Minutes 15 Seconds since Arsenal last won a trophy.

What has been your achievements in that time period?

:lol:

That site's gonna run and run and run... :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Where were the Chavs for the 50 odd years before buying a league in 2005?Get a perspective.

What has been your achievements in that time period?
You know fvck all about the game if you don't know what Arsenal pulled off in that period.

Last edited:

Krow

Crowman
Chavs talking about this trophyless run is just :lol:

Be happy with the trophies you bought. You lot will never be able to see what we've pulled off without a billionaire teat to suck on.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ And what exactly have you pulled off? A stadium as quiet as a library? Every season your CL qualification depends on one player's outstanding season. Said player then moves on to win trophies elsewhere. Keep pulling that off. :lol:

You should have spent money 'buying' trophies rather than building a stadium. At least that would have made your fans happy, so they wouldn't leave 10 minutes before the end. :lol:

Oh, and the fact that our success has pissed off so many people, only makes it more enjoyable. :D

Top Bottom