• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
LMAO..SHEBBY SINGH...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....LOL...its not good times to be a rovers fan...venky's seems to be watching a lot of espn lately...

tech_boy

The Annoying Thing
I hate Chelsea. They hav 30% possesion in match,not_so_good passing and Drogba, he keeps standing beside the last defender and waiting for ball to come and score a goal........:-C

Ronnie11

Judgement Time!!
I hate Chelsea. They hav 30% possesion in match,not_so_good passing and Drogba, he keeps standing beside the last defender and waiting for ball to come and score a goal........:-C

There you go..newbies come here looking at the poll & forget this is a general football discussion thread...hence i ask again,mods remove the poll...make this a general football thread

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
3 great pictures featuring the development of the stadium and the man in the centre of it all.
Arsene Wenger centre spot at Emirates, 2004 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Arsene Wenger centre spot at Emirates, 2005 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!
Arsene Wenger centre spot at Emirates, 2007 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

pretty awesome, eh?
Giggs was 13 years old when his manager took the job. Mind boggling.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
@tech_boy: i think you have seen chelsea playing UCL semifinal with barca only. You should see playing them in EPL.

lovedonator

Ambassador of Buzz
Dude, it may nt be true acc. to u, bt i feel it true. :-D

@tech_boy: i think you have seen chelsea playing UCL semifinal with barca only. You should see playing them in EPL.

Yes that is what has happened. You saw them during Champions League and maybe under Villas Boas. See them when they are good and you will not think that. And this is coming from a Manchester United fan.

TheSloth

The Slowest One
Ohh!! You caught me here. I am saying all this on the basis of that match, actually frustrated with that match and Barca's loss. :-D

that was manager's tactics,if chelsea had played there usual game,barca would have breakthrough their defence easily. I was not supporting either of them.but those beautiful goals made me to support chelsea. And in that match,i think messi was not in form.

Top Bottom