• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Is this proof Didier Drogba is staying at Chelsea?
So far this summer, Didier Drogba has been randomly linked to Inter, AC, Barcelona, Marseille and virtually every other European club worth mentioning. Yesterday, however, Chelsea may have been given the biggest indication of his intention to stay in the UK yet, as he had a convertible Mercedes SLR delivered to his Surrey mansion. The car appears to be right hand drive with British plates, suggesting he wishes to stay here and pay the extortionate amount required to keep it taxed and on the road.

Yes, it’s easy enough to take a car abroad, but anyone who has ever driven a right hand drive car in Italy will know what it is like to dice with death. The Italian high-speed-bumper-car mentality means a motor like this would be subject scratches, dents and furious hand gestures as soon as it left the ferry.

Chelsea, fans however, shouldn’t feel too encouraged by the news. The truck driver waited for two hours outside Drog’s house, but he failed to show up and it was taken back to Mercedes HQ. Could it be that DD refused the delivery because he knew he would have no use for it in the near future?

looks like this fellow is gona stay on ..... damn ... ~~~~ we needed a better striker ~~~~
hope he rejected the car coz he wanted a left-hand drive!! he he....

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
drogs was really stupid in the champs league final but now i am beginning to think that he is a necessary member of the squad. he has led us to victory in many matches including the derby game against arsenal in the second half of last season. he is a good player. but he needs to improve on his composure and stop being loud mouthed. v r quite sure of signing robinho, just in case...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
The Diva Diver is STAYING???

Cristiano Ronaldo will NOT be joining Real Madrid this summer, according to the latest statement from no less reputable a source than Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson.

"I can say he'll be a Manchester United player next season. He won't be sold."..........

*www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=782080

iinfi

mekalodu
Drogs is very very over-rated player in my opinion!!
there is no denying that he has scored imp goals, and absolute blinders sometimes but he is simply not upto the mark. People at the Bridge love him coz he has made a absolute monkey of Pepe Reina on more than one occasion .
i think if he is in the squad then he sud play deeper. jus behind the striker.
n btw lamps n maka all set to leave.
SWP and Malouda also mite leave.
Then we will have jus Obi, Ballack, Essien,Deco, J.Cole in the mid-field.
If lamps n maka leave then at least 2 versatile players apart from Robinho have to come in. Else its gona get bad.
i v a feeling Scolari is all set to screw the season.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
^^.. i dont agree with u that Drog is over rated... he might be a litlle but he still is a good player... he is very good in the air.. is a good target man.. but he has to work on his attitude

Rahim

Married!
Take Drogba out of the side and Chelsea will slip up. He is the fulcrum point and the end-result. All the play and movements ends withhim on the end of the crosses/passes with the way Chelsea is setup with 4-3-3 and i cant believe those Chelsea fans who dont give a hoot if he leaves . So ungrateful people.
He is strong, skillfull and a goal scorer :p
This is a plea to all those ungrateful Chelsea fans, dont behave like Roman Abrahmovic !!

If Ronaldo leaves United, would that compel me to say bad things about him like he is over-rated and we dont need him ? Of course NOT. United would not have won anything without him. Rooney provides the muscles and nothing. Everyone knows that.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
drogba is important. there's no doubt abt that. after the champions league game, i was really ****ed up abt him. i had stayed up all night, watching each minute of the match. when drogba got red carded, i was disappointed. when terry stepped up to take the penalty, i was on my heels ready to begin celebrating right away. he missed. anelka misssed. it was all over. i returned to bed in tears. i couldnt bear to watch united celebrating. i was cursing drogba.

now after looking back at the season, i have realized how important he is in the line- up. it would b a shame to lose him. so iinfi, b gr8ful for him even if he leaves.

like ssk said, he needs to patch his attitude.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
No player is irreplaceable. Most of us felt Arsenal would collapse after Henry left, or ManU would struggle after Beckham & van Nistelrooy's departure. Teams learn to move on without key players and the same will happen if/when Lampard & Drogba leave.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Chelsea are set to sign AC Milan's world player-of-the- year Kaka for a world-record fee of €100m (£79.2m). (The Guardian)

Rahim

Married!
Whats next on Roman's menu??

No player is irreplaceable. Most of us felt Arsenal would collapse after Henry left, or ManU would struggle after Beckham & van Nistelrooy's departure. Teams learn to move on without key players and the same will happen if/when Lampard & Drogba leave.
I agree with you. What gets me mad is when a player moves to the some other club, the fans starts saying "ohh he is not a good player anyway."

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^ and beta testing will be at Heathrow to welcome him with gende ka phool :D
The deal seems to be on and it might happenafter all.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Not happening, dude. AC Milan have issued a hands-off warning:

"KAKÁ IS UNSELLABLE"
7/19/2008

MILAN - In response to the declarations published today on English daily "The Guardian", Milan communications director Vittorio Mentana has reiterated that "Kaká is absolutely not for sale."

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
There hasn't even been an official bid yet.Typical half assed transfer rumor.

Arsenal has just won the first pre season game against Barnet 2-1(Simpson,Barazite) coming from behind.Gordon Ramsey,Jay Simpson and Jack Wilshire impressed the most.These kids may be in first team soon.

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
drogba is important. there's no doubt abt that. after the champions league game, i was really ****ed up abt him. i had stayed up all night, watching each minute of the match. when drogba got red carded, i was disappointed. when terry stepped up to take the penalty, i was on my heels ready to begin celebrating right away. he missed. anelka misssed. it was all over. i returned to bed in tears. i couldnt bear to watch united celebrating. i was cursing drogba.
:p:p:p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
AC Milan's official presentation of Ronaldinho:

*www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5nYstoyfOM&eurl=*www.whoateallthepies.tv/

:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Claude Makelele leaves Chelsea to sign for PSG- *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/europe/7516798.stm

Petr Cech signs new Chelsea contract- *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7516620.stm

Beckham in LA- one year on (video)- *news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_depth/7516010.stm

Brazil striker Robinho has told Real Madrid he is desperate to join Chelsea. (The Sun)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot

beta testing
:p:p:p
lol

Top Bottom