• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
yea maka gone....
i stand up n salute one of the finest players to have donned the BLUES jersey.
He IS one of the many reasons for Chelsea's success n good performances in the recent years.
He is also one of the reasons for Cech being labeled as a top goal keeper. He always narrows down the angle from where the opposition mid-fielder can strike thus giving Cech the chance to grab the ball.
He is still one of the finest defensive midfielders in the World
Hail Maka

===================
Cannibal is also going after spending a season on loan at Sevilla

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Arsene Wenger backs Fergie in hammering Real on Ronaldo

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6614302

he has his own hidden agenda .. :D.. thats why hes supporting..
but anyway.. managers should speak up against bad transfer market practices

Terry still haunted by penalty miss :D :D

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6614302

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
but anyway.. managers should speak up against bad transfer market practices

real trying to bag ronaldo is NOT a bad transfer market practise. if ronaldo is willing to leave, and real are willing to pay, wats the matter with man u? y should they keep a player who is unhappy and wants to move to another club? ronaldo has every freedom to move and anyway real are paying good cash. man u have no right to keep ron and work him like a slave. even in our club, its a similar situation with lampard. but v r not complainin. if i were fergie, i would let ron go for sergio ramos + robinho + cash.

Robinho and Didier Drogba are poised for a £40m swap between La Liga and the Premier League, with £25m-rated Brazilian forward Robinho moving to Chelsea and Blues striker Drogba on his way to Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

England midfielder Frank Lampard has been offered a record-breaking £39m, five-year deal by Chelsea which will make him Britain's highest-paid footballer. (Various)

West Ham will on Wednesday complete their first major signing of the summer with the £5m acquisition of versatile Lazio midfielder Valon Behrami. (The Independent)

Arsenal defender Kolo Toure is a doubt for the start of the Premier League campaign after he contracted Malaria while at home in the Ivory Coast. (The Sun)

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
real trying to bag ronaldo is NOT a bad transfer market practise. if ronaldo is willing to leave, and real are willing to pay, wats the matter with man u? y should they keep a player who is unhappy and wants to move to another club? ronaldo has every freedom to move and anyway real are paying good cash. man u have no right to keep ron and work him like a slave. even in our club, its a similar situation with lampard. but v r not complainin.
Real should have contacted Manu.Inquired about Ronaldo's status and proceeded only if they wanted to sell him.Whats up with all the private meetings with the player and trying to unsettle him by asking him to go on a strike even when manure refuses to sell him.

Ronaldo has no freedom to move away.He signed a long term contract just last year and bound himself to the club,its not like he was forced to sign.He should be left to rot in reserves if he doesn't want to play.

ssk_the_gr8

real trying to bag ronaldo is NOT a bad transfer market practise. if ronaldo is willing to leave, and real are willing to pay, wats the matter with man u? y should they keep a player who is unhappy and wants to move to another club? ronaldo has every freedom to move and anyway real are paying good cash. man uhave no right to keep ron and work him like a slave. even in our club, its a similar situation with lampard. but v r not complainin. if i were fergie, i would let ron go for sergio ramos + robinho + cash.

dude 1st thing 1st... stopping callin my club "man u".. call it MU or man utd or Utd or red devils.... if u dont know why Utd supporters hate "man U"...

check this out
*www.orkut.co.in/CommMsgs.aspx?cmm=2939&tid=2522370012348655883&kw=right+name

u are new to the sport ... & i can see why u are a chelsea fan..
& WTH.. is bagging!!!:!:

it is a bad practise.. becuz transfers are supposed to be done in private meetings only between 2 clubs.. & if the club says yes. only then the talk with the player starts...
transfers should not be done in public...u should not try to unsettle a player.

Ronaldo has a 5 year contract.. he signed it.. he was not forced too!
he is a professional & he should learn to honour his contract... like any other professional... engineer etc. would do.Even cannavaro said so.
he is bound by court of law to do so.

i agree with u that we should not keep a unhappy player.. & i agree we should let ronny go if he wants to go.. but it has to be done in the right way... Real should not try to force a transfer... if the club says they dont want to sell.... then real should not force it.. cuz utd have a legally bound contract with ronny.

& if ronny wanted to always move to real then he should not have been greedy & signed a 5 year contract.. he should have signed a 1 year contract.. so he can move whenever he wants..:rolleyes:

& dont call him a slave... are u outta ur mind.. he gets paid more than $170k-190k a week... go check out the definition of slave.:confused:

dont compare lamps to ronny .. cuz lamps has a 1 year of his contract left.. & his transfer is not so public.. as ronny's

if i were fergie

whateve' :rolleyes:

P.S.- Chelsea fan .. lesson of the day.. money is not everything.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^ i dont think real unsettled ronaldo. ron himself has said that he was planning to move to real before the champions league final. i am callin ron a slave bcoz he is not being allowed to move to his desired club. not matter how much he is being payed, he should b allowed to go to a club where he is happy playin. u youself have said in the last sentence that money isnt everything. so wat if ron is being payed well? he is being forced to play for a club where he doesnt enjoy and thats slavery! and btw, lamps transfer was always in the gossip columns and it was made as public as ronaldo's move. the only reason y many indian football fans arent talkin abt this is bcoz they r more interested in ronaldo. in england, lampards move is hugely made public.

as for ur lesson of the day, thanks guruji, but i m not saying that money is everything.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Lol this means everyone under a contract is a slave like Ronaldo except that they don't have an Italian girlfriend and millions of money.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
we can only say one thing at this point of time .. that is will when the season will begin and for which team does Ronaldo play and how well ...........

ssk_the_gr8

^^ i dont think real unsettled ronaldo. ron himself has said that he was planning to move to real before the champions league final. i am callin ron a slave bcoz he is not being allowed to move to his desired club. not matter how much he is being payed, he should b allowed to go to a club where he is happy playin. u youself have said in the last sentence that money isnt everything. so wat if ron is being payed well? he is being forced to play for a club where he doesnt enjoy and thats slavery! and btw, lamps transfer was always in the gossip columns and it was made as public as ronaldo's move. the only reason y many indian football fans arent talkin abt this is bcoz they r more interested in ronaldo. in england, lampards move is hugely made public.

as for ur lesson of the day, thanks guruji, but i m not saying that money is everything.

arrey shishya .. do u understand the meaning of contracts?

Rahim

Married!
To be very honest it is Ronaldo and nobody else who is to blamed for this mess. Success went into his head, literally. Madrid sniffed an oppurtunity to prize away the best player in the world. They are desperate for a big name signing and in desperation you dont give a hoot about laws or good behaviour.

Madrid went the wrong route and i was appalled by Blatter's response of calling Ronaldo a "Modern Slave". Transfer is done with 2 clubs and if they agree then the intending purchaser is given the green signal to go ahead. Madrid didnt got one but they shamelessly went on saying,"United dont have a right to stop the transfer". Excuse me? How low can a club go!! United is the employer of Ronaldo and he has signed a long contract. If United should allow him to leave then why isnt Chelsea giving a green sign to Lampard to join Inter? I guess all Chelsea fans are hypocrites of the highest order.

I agree with Arsenal_Gunners & ssk about the long term contracts and players should respect it.
Ronaldo lives in his agent's boots and success went into his head :p

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
real trying to bag ronaldo is NOT a bad transfer market practise. if ronaldo is willing to leave, and real are willing to pay, wats the matter with man u? y should they keep a player who is unhappy and wants to move to another club? ronaldo has every freedom to move and anyway real are paying good cash. man u have no right to keep ron and work him like a slave. even in our club, its a similar situation with lampard. but v r not complainin. if i were fergie, i would let ron go for sergio ramos + robinho + cash.

Robinho and Didier Drogba are poised for a £40m swap between La Liga and the Premier League, with £25m-rated Brazilian forward Robinho moving to Chelsea and Blues striker Drogba on his way to Barcelona. (Daily Mirror)

England midfielder Frank Lampard has been offered a record-breaking £39m, five-year deal by Chelsea which will make him Britain's highest-paid footballer. (Various)

West Ham will on Wednesday complete their first major signing of the summer with the £5m acquisition of versatile Lazio midfielder Valon Behrami. (The Independent)

Arsenal defender Kolo Toure is a doubt for the start of the Premier League campaign after he contracted Malaria while at home in the Ivory Coast. (The Sun)

Ronaldo has signed a long term contract and if the club does not want to sell him, Real Madrid should stop following him. If every player on contracts wants to go to another club by buying out his contract, then what's stopping Rooney, Ferdinand etc to move to another club, or for that matter Lampard to join Inter or Fabregas to quit Arsenal and join any other club.

Real should learn about the legality of long-term contracts and that money cannot buy everything. Even Chelsea should learn that! PERIOD.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
To be very honest it is Ronaldo and nobody else who is to blamed for this mess. Success went into his head, literally.
let's end this discussion on this note. I'm waiting for the beginning of next season to see if ronaldo is staying or not. I do agree, however, that loyalty is rarely seen in modern times. (not only in football but everywhere)

Lol another Real fan in united squad
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1464810.ece
:eek:

Last edited:
Top Bottom