• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
let's end this discussion on this note. I'm waiting for the beginning of next season to see if ronaldo is staying or not. I do agree, however, that loyalty is rarely seen in modern times. (not only in football but everywhere)

with so many people raining in on beta testing.... we see he's trying to end the discussion... a true chelsea fan :D.. what else can i say..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Manure gave Tottenham a take it or leave it 20 million offer,but they are asking for 30 million pounds from United and a cut price of 25 million for AC Milan or Barca:p

Paul Robinson joins Blackburn.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1472492.ece

ManUre lands Tevez for a British record fee of 32 million pounds
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1472617.ece

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
More like 20 million.:|
Top five British deals
July 2008, Carlos Tevez, £32million, MSI / Manchester Utd; May 2006, Andrei Shevchenko, £30.6m, AC Milan to Chelsea; July 2002, Rio Ferdinand, £29.1m, Leeds to Manchester Utd; July 2001, Juan Veron, £28m, Lazio to Manchester Utd; August 2004, Wayne Rooney, £27m, Everton to Manchester Utd.
Look who has 4 of them:|

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

^^ so what.. we still are not the highest spenders..

I added extra 5 mil. for his unbelievable workrate,unselfishnes & he scores lots of important goals :D

ssk_the_gr8

^^yaa right!:!:

Tevez, we are led to believe is 22 Million, as 32 Million soaks up the 2, 5 Million an Year loan scheme.
but i cant confirm it right now.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
with so many people raining in on beta testing.... we see he's trying to end the discussion... a true chelsea fan :D.. what else can i say..

u forgot to say that im a hypocrite..... :-D

one more vote to manure in the above poll will make it the most hated team.

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
in my locality, the majority are chelsea fans. there is one ars fan and one manure fan.
So, how are we concerned?.......

In my locality too most are Chel$ki and ManUre fans......I'm the only Arsenal fan....

Well, Indians (my friends) mostly value those clubs which are big on name and buy expensive and renowned players (Chel$ki and ManUre).......(But the people on forum are opposite....Reference: the poll).....

And yes, my knowledge about Football players and clubs is poor.......But my knowledge is good on how Football is played. I actually want to know the names of scouted players or names of young players moulded by Chel$ki in the recent years.....

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I actually want to know the names of scouted players or names of young players moulded by Chel$ki in the recent years.....
Pwn3d

At this rate Chelsea and Manure should value Senderos around 25 million.Please buy him
ZOMG Newcastle heard me.4 million bid for Senderos :shock: :faints:
*www.goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=793090
But Wenger won't sell him :(

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Dont get me wrong,Senderos has massive potential and could be an Ideal partner to Toure\Gallas like Vidic is to Rio,perhaps this is why Wenger is holding on to him.
But he has far too many lapses in his concentration and is caught out of position often.I say SELL!
The ideal defender for Arsenal is Micah Richards.He is young and super talented but most of all he is a born Gunner as he has mentioned.Unfortunately we don't have the crazy money for him:(

Top Bottom