• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I don't think Lampard will be staying. So we're probably gonna have a choice between Deco & Ballack, or Ballack will have to play on the right/left of midfield!!

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
how abt joe as the striker? :)

Inter Milan president Massimo Moratti claims it is now down to Frank Lampard whether he leaves Chelsea for the San Siro.

Arsenal have made an 11th-hour bid to hijack Liverpool's protracted move for Aston Villa captain Gareth Barry.

These are just rumors and i dont know how much truth there is in it.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
With Robert Pires at 6th Its the time for the top 5 greatest gunners.

I want to see this order -

5.Ian Wright
4.Patrick Viera
3.Thierry Henry
2.Dennis Bergkamp
1.Tony Adams
Top 3 are so close,anyone can be no.1

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Not so easy.Tony Adams is to Arsenal like Paulo Maldini is to Milan.He will probably be Wenger's successor.

Edit: Viera is 5th,this means loudmouth Wright is above him:x

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ian Wright is at 4th
*www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNa...tle=Gunners'+Greatest+Players+-+4.+Ian+Wright
After breaking the record of Cliff Bastin's 178 goals :D
*www.arsenal.com/images/w/wright_bolton1997_4.jpg

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Milan to sign Ronaldinho

*www.4thegame.com/club/manchester-city-fc/news/220480/milan_expect_to_land_ronnie.html

IMO, this is a good move for 'dinho as i think he may not have been able to adapt to EPL's physical game... now we will se the best of him again in italy. :D

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal agrees Gilberto switch to Greece.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1425364.ece
Legend and a true professional.Served the club selflessly for 6 years.He goes with the respect of millions of Arsenal supporters.

iinfi

mekalodu
Manchester City are turning to feng shui in a bid to help them become successful on the pitch. Magic crystals have been buried under the Eastlands turf and reception areas, offices and the club shop have been filled with lucky fortune trees, three-legged monkey toads and buddhas. (Daily Mirror)
it will bring good fortune to the visiting teams.

Rahim

Married!
They must be going crazy since their ambitious attempt to portray City as " A Big Club" to Ronaldinho :D Thank God he woke up and landed in Milan!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Man Hleb and Gilberto sold on the same day.The squad has got weaker:(The aim of this transfer window was to strengthen the squad,now we must replace the departures first.
I am just hoping Wenger buys some players with PL experience particularly a good CB in the remaining month of the transfer window.
Since I can't see squad being strengthened this mean Walcott,Diaby and Denilson have to step up the plate as well as players like Merida and Vela have to contribute.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
even if they step up they will find it hard to face the Chelsea unless wenger signs some players. this time Chelsea vs Arsenal derby games will b won by Chelsea. :)

Top Bottom