• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

iinfi

mekalodu
Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has splashed out £250m on the world's most expensive house. The Russian billionaire paid the record price for a hilltop villa overlooking the French Riviera. (Daily Star)

the next thing we will hear in the gossip column is ...
Roman Abramovich has decided to sell Chelsea n has his eyes on Olympique Nice or Monaco!!

bet??

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldo agrees with Blatter :shock:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1408017.ece
and
*www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/transfers/ronaldo-i-am-a-slave-864958.html

Nasri is finally a Gunner.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
to all the above who questioned me- read the first post of this thread.

so arsenal finally sign nasri. i suppose that will end their interest in arshavin. spurs r probably the only london club that arshavin will probably sign with (if he does).

Crouch unveiled at Fratton Park
**newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44825000/jpg/_44825151_crouch226x170.jpg

*newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/44825000/jpg/_44825151_crouch226x170.jpg

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
to all the above who questioned me- read the first post of this thread.
I am running this thread to discuss FOOTBALL.You can discuss anything about football.teams-results-controversies-leagues-transfers-video games-jose mourinho everything.
Well dude, We can discuss anything about Football.......Not anything about some Rich Kid buying houses.......:lol:

I don't want to take this thread further off topic...

Anyways, Great to have Nasri in the team....:)

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
I want pavlyuchenko in the team. We need pace and a goal seeking striker if we are to compete against the likes of chelsea this season. :|

iinfi

mekalodu
^^ i was only sayng it wud come in the gossip column!!

wats ur take on Lamps Drogba n a new striker which we mite get!!

i want lamps out Drogba out and a new striker preferably Obafemi Martins

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
Eduardo is yet out with an injury and will take time to settle to a rhythm. Persie is like a broken tractor, cnat even run a month without injuring his niggles, Adebayor cant score with his foot unless its a mistake....let fabregas come frward thn..

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Walcott Vela Bendtner and it doesn't matter if Adebayor scores with his leg or arse.As long as he is scoring 30 goals a season I am happy.
I still believe RVP is not a sicknote but unluckey with injuries.

Queiroz takes the Portugal job
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1413533.ece

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
now manu r gonna have to get a new ass. manager. manu academy manager is the favorite to succeed queiroz.

lamps should stay. imo lamps and deco will b a deadly combo. drogs is a big mouth @#$%**. he should b sold. villa or torres shud come. some of u may hit at me for aiming at villa and torres. but v have the cash to buy them and if the clubs agree then theres no one stoppin us. oba martins is good but i wud prefer him play CF or LWM.

Rahim

Married!
^Dude the only problem is what formation do you have in your mind? With that many creative CM and no defensive cover to speak of,how can Chelea play it out?
Lampard, Ballack, Deco and how does Essien fit there considering te 4-3-3 formation(should Scolari change it?) If it is 4-4-2 then who plays alongside Drogba? Certainly not Kalou!! Anelka? I am not sure about him. Joe Cole in the hole? Thats a lot of questions i am asking you.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Scolari generally prefers a 4-2-3-1 formation, so I can see Deco as the creative central midfielder, with Essien and Mikel/Makelele as the two holding midfielders.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Cole/Lampard/Ballack with Deco in midfield.
How about a 4-4-1-1 with cole in the hole :p
It is too early to speculate on positions as no one has their place secured under Scolari yet.

Top Bottom