• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arsenal are also reported to be asking Yaya Toure+5 million for Hleb.With his replacement Nasri at hand this could be a good deal too.Toure Yaya will fill the gap left by Flamini.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
It is partially so good because of the club that player plays for 8)

Ex-MK Dons boss Paul Ince is Blackburn's new manager

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Looking for a good performance from Fabregas, i think. Surprise to see Zidane, though. Maybe he was looking out for Materazzi!!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Fabregas was the best player by a mile yesterday,and the way he handled the penalty was great.
If he had started Spain would have won in 90 mins.

New news on Adebayor situation.
*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1327366.ece
Now I think that it is just paper talk.Adebayor hasn't been quoted once about what he wants.Sometime ago he said he was staying, at the official website and this is what I'll believe.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
i watched andrei arshavin and i think he is a gr8 talent. i was really impressed by him.

the atrocities of the media:- (BBC, to be exact)
in an interview with arsene wenger, he was asked abt the russia holland game. he was also asked abt wat he thought of arshavin. wenger talked highly abt the russian and praised him well.
next day gossip column- "arsenal linked with arshavin"
this shows how those media ppl cling onto the slightest hint of interest shown by managers towards players.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Arshavin snubs Arsenal
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1328041.ece
WTF we never showed any interest in him in first place.:lol:
Another piece of junk
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1329176.ece

With so much sh1t in newspapers this transfer window,I even doubt the Ronaldo stories:|

Samir Nasri's personal website says the Arsenal deal is completed
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1330310.ece
but there is no conformation on the club's site yet.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
most of wat appears on the The Sun *www.thesun.co.uk are carp...

I feel signing scolari was a mistake and his only aim is to make money quickly nothing else.
you cud judge by wat he said publicly. whether he said it or was it jus media speculation i dont know.
one thing i know is he is no good whn his team is losing. we saw whn portugal were losing he didnt even step up from his seat. all he was doing was sitting in his dug out n blabbering !! i think its a howler singing ... bigger howler than Sheva
wat say?

Rahim

Married!
^You are out of your mind iinfi !!!
Just look at his records and then try not to be biased. He is one the best out there. Turning Portugal into perennial big boys in tournaments (just dont be short-sighted and judge him as his team losing in Euro). He won the World Cup with Brazil,right.

He is a great coach and he inspires players :p

Just look at Holland. How they were unable to do anything against Russia. Will that make Van Basten a bad coach?

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
What about his experience at club level?AFAIK his last club job was Cruzerio in 2001 and suddenly he is put in the most competitive league in the world.I somewhat agree with iinfi(not with sheva part:p)

Sky Sports have removed the Nasri deal news from their website and there is still no conformation from the club.Wonder whats going on:|

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
nope ... not out of my senses :)

Scolari may b able to form a winning combination and the team mite well get off to winning starts. but will he be able to sustain it? whn the team is losing, does he have the ability to make suitable changes n make the team resilient?? i highly doubt it.
i understand being a team manager is 20% talent n 80% luck. you make a subs n they score 2 goals in 10 mins and you become the manager of the week. and if the same sub makes a blunder or worse still leaves a gaping hole in mid-field which the opponents exploit ... you get a kick in the @ss.
being a national team coach n a club coach are completely different ball games.
i doubt whether he will be able to keep the spirits of the team high all thru the season n keep 80% of the players happy, and will be able to keep a check on the egos of top stars.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
there is nothing abt nasri on arsenal home page. but anyway i dont think arsenal wud discuss things publicly. this summer chelsea has been at the centre stage of the transfer window.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
liverpool to start work on new stadium in Stanley Park.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/l/liverpool/7472111.stm

Manchester United assistant manager Carlos Queiroz has not ruled out replacing Luis Felipe Scolari as Portugal's national boss.

Wesley Sneijder has ruled out a move to Manchester United as part of the deal that brings Ronaldo to Real Madrid, saying he wants to stay at the Bernebeu.

Barcelona have made the capture of Arsenal striker Emmanuel Adebayor their top priority.

Real Madrid hope to announce the signing of Ronaldo on 7 July.

Top Bottom