• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Rahim

Married!
@rage: To tell you what ,everybody here wants to pull United's leg :D People here are taking their chances in Fortune-Telling & Speculation Marketing ,etc.
Yah i concede the situation with Ronaldo is of a concern,you just dont sell your best asset :p
Let them make hay ehile its still sunshine.
What are you going to talk about Fabregas,anyway?

BTW Welcome to ThinkDigit Forum.

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
@rage-There is not a lot to talk about Cesc off the pitch unlike the winker who isn't even picking up SAF's phone :lol:.

Last edited:

¦Rage--oצ

Broken In
well i am not pointing out that talk only bout cesc but any other player or anything.... i am saying this coz i HATE Ronaldo!! well u cud talk bout any 1 else i just dont even like to see his name anywhere... well anything else but NOT
RONALDO....
plzzz dis is a suggestion

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^youll have to live with it man. u r talkin abt a future legend. u just cant stop talkin abt ron. mayb if he moves to madrid then youll hear less abt him. for now ull have to live with it.

Rahim

Married!
^^youll have to live with it man. u r talkin abt a future legend.
Did I read it correctly?:x
A Chelsea fan with that honest reply.
There are many who still say he is an average player after all he has done and won in the last season( i hear them saying Eboue is better than Ronaldo :D ).

Vyasram

The pWnster
WTF is happenning there? All BPL matches will be played at the same time from now on!

*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/06/16/nosplit/ufnprem116.xml

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
WTF is happenning there? All BPL matches will be played at the same time from now on!

*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jhtml?xml=/sport/2008/06/16/nosplit/ufnprem116.xml

if this is true.. then this is a stupid move... looka like i'll be watchin only MU matches:!:

Well thats a bit untrue
Maybe in acting as an ass on the pitch.

am i readin this corretly...

"a bit untrue"

only a bit.. u have to be off ur rockers to say that man

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
u folks following Euro or not???
why no mention abt it ?? :)
i v gut feeling Holland will throw their match tonite to Kick France n Italy out!!
wat say?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Did I read it correctly?:x
A Chelsea fan with that honest reply.
There are many who still say he is an average player after all he has done and won in the last season( i hear them saying Eboue is better than Ronaldo :D ).
ronaldo is a talent and u cant deny that. he does act like an ass sumtimes i.e diving, unnecessary tricks etc. but still he has skills and with age he may overcome those bad habits of his. i really hate adebayor, eboue, gallas, flamini and drogba.

Rahim

Married!
Every player has its flaws but the people goes on talking as if he only has limitations rather than accepting that he is the beast player in the world at the moment. If someone hates him, then thats another story.
Even i dont like Drogba , but that wont force me to say he is a worthless player.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Haha, Kaka has refused to go to Stamford Bridge.:D

*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1307318.ece

Spurs target Podolski.:confused:

*thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1307189.ece

Last edited:
Top Bottom