• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
7 July ??
muhorath nikala kya pundit se

i saw this on BBC sport website.
if ronaldo leaves, then we will surely dominate the premier league after a few signings- deco or arshavin (the latter is preferable bcoz he is young), ibrahimovic or (and) d. villa.

crouch has now come out into the transfer rumors sites as he is being chased by spurs and arsenal who r looking for a replacement for adebayor.

adebayor will b payed £ 120,000 a week if he stays at arsenal. (this is really overpaying him i.m.o i dont think he is worth paying that much.)

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
adebayor- "im staying at arsenal"
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7477527.stm

Former France defender Lilian Thuram has a heart problem which will delay a move to Paris Saint-Germain and could end his career.

Former Chelsea boss Avram Grant has revealed the Blues are tracking Russia midfielder Yuri Zhirkov.
(now that he is no longer at the club, can't he keep his mouth shut)

England's top clubs could be banned from the Champions League unless they clear their debts as Uefa president Michel Platini wants sides who are in the red to be prevented from entering Europe's top competition.

Wantaway stars Frank Lampard and Didier Drogba have been told by team-mate John Obi Mikel that life will go on at Chelsea without them.

all these from BBC.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Adebayor U-Turn!!!

Conflicting messages are coming out of Arsenal after striker Emmanuel Adebayor pledged his long-term future to the club at midday, before just over an hour later, in an interview with Sky Sports News, conceding he could still sign for Milan.

The assembled press must have thought Adebayor was set for a stay at Emirates Stadium after his press conference, but when quizzed later on whether there was any chance of a move to Milan he replied: "Nothing has been decided yet. We will decide next week." ....

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3746526,00.html

:D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Cristiano Ronaldo is on the brink of a remarkable U-turn to declare his allegiance to Manchester United as he is unhappy with Real Madrid's public quibbling. (Daily Express)

Portugal want Manchester United assistant Carlos Queiroz as their new manager. (Daily Star)

hey guys check out this video- *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/skills/7296958.stm its a tutorial for performing the ronaldo chop. listen to the song that plays. i want to know the name of the song, its really catchy and i like it. if u know the name, then please tell me. im sure that the others will like it as well.

Last edited:
S

sebipo

Of course um nd arsenal fan. Cnt wait 4 nxt season to get the premier league nd champions league frm man u. Theo walcot wil be in the startin line up. He reminds me of henry those days.
Our new signin carlos vella he wil start scoring nd he wil nt be stopped by any1 nt even ferdinand

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Arsenal_Gunners you have been a member for a forum long enough to know better than abusing another fellow member.
As far as why this thread got unstickied :
We are trying to reduce the number of sticky threads, as there were too many. After deliberation we decided to unsticky several threads across the forum - this being one of them.

Last edited:

Third Eye

gooby pls
@Indyan: I reported that post (Post #2649)because i just wanted it to be deleted and didn't wanna see someone banned. Please unban arsenal_gunners. We are friends. :p

And Arsenal_Gunners: Don't write those words in public, use pm instead. :p

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
hey indyan, did u change arsenal_gunners' user title? "in shameful misery". did u do it? come on man plz unban him. im sure he has learnt his lesson. besides, he is no VG!!

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Wow.So I use a term for the act third eye did and I am banned for ABUSING without a warning.While the guy hasn't even been warned about deleting his post after it has been replied.

No wonder,so many people complain about the sinking standard of moderation in digit.

Third Eye

gooby pls
While the guy hasn't even been warned about deleting his post after it has been replied.

Why should i get warning?
I deleted my post before u replied to it. I found it useless.
And i reported your post because u used that word in public. I just wanted your post to be deleted and didn't wanna see you banned.:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea have signed up Deco from FC Barcelona!!! :D

Chelsea Football Club is delighted to confirm the signing of Deco from FC Barcelona.

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.html

Top Bottom