• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Ronaldinho is line for a shock £20m switch to join David Beckham at LA Galaxy. (Daily Star) comment- ha ha ha ha ha:lol:

Tottenham could be getting new owners, with a Middle East syndicate ready to offer upwards of £250m for the North London club. (Daily Mirror)

Former Chelsea assistant manager Henk Ten Cate could make a Premier League return as manager of Blackburn, despite agreeing to take over at Greek side Panathinaikos. (The Guardian)

During filming for a new advert Liverpool striker Fernando Torres was spotted next to Rupert's Tower, an ancient building featured on rivals Everton's club badge, much to the delight of Toffees fans. (Daily Star)

al these from *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7460535.stm

i just remembered. in my school, there was a girl named chelsea and a boy named arsen. cool, no?

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Spurs targetting Podolski & CIty wanting ROnaldinho gets me a stomach ache due to laughing too much :D

Well, I seriosuly have a question....Why you support ManU??

Just because its a big club?? or may be the first club which you came to know was ManU as they're good........All the Indians support the Big 4 just because they lead the EPL and no-one has got enough guts to support a small/mediocre club. One thing I like about the Europeans is that the smallest club also has its own fan following. May be you support them because you admire their football but that doesn't mean you'll make fun of ManC & Tottenham.

Is there anything wrong if they're targetting Ronaldinho & Lukas Podolski??

And who knows the future....May be these clubs whom you call 'small' (and make fun if they're keen on buying big players) may become 'big' and kick the a$$ of the current so called 'big clubs'.....

Get a life dude...There is nothing wrong & funny if they're chasing good players.

And yes, I support the Gunners just because they don't 'buy'....They search for talent and transform them.....

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
One thing I like about the Europeans is that the smallest club also has its own fan following.
Ya but only because they live there.It is all right to support any club as long as you dont turn your back on it in lean periods.I am eager too see ManUre brigade's reaction when their lean time comes.

hullap

Cyborg Agent

Just because its a big club?? or may be the first club which you came to know was ManU as they're good........All the Indians support the Big 4 just because they lead the EPL and no-one has got enough guts to support a small/mediocre club. One thing I like about the Europeans is that the smallest club also has its own fan following. May be you support them because you admire their football but that doesn't mean you'll make fun of ManC & Tottenham.

And who knows the future....May be these clubs whom you call 'small' (and make fun if they're keen on buying big players) may become 'big' and kick the a$$ of the current so called 'big clubs'.....

Get a life dude...There is nothing wrong & funny if they're chasing good players.

And yes, I support the Gunners just because they don't 'buy'....They search for talent and transform them.....
first of all, i was laughing at rahim's comment
and then, i never said that its wrong for these clubs to look for players
being in the EPL or any league's top division is HARD, its Damn HARD,
and i repect it
and you vimal,
ive supported ManUtd all my life. and shall continue to do so,
now STFU and GTFO :mad:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Well...you laughed as if they don't deserve those players and all the Football leagues in the world should be ruled by a handful of 'big clubs' with 'big players'.....This is what Rahim meant.....Srry if I misinterpret it.....
and i repect it
When did I say its easy?
and you *name*,
He doesn't like his name to be posted....
We've no problems with that....:p
Full forms post kiya kar...pata nahi kya bachcho ki tareh STFU, GTFO karta rehta hai.....:D :p

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
and i repect it
and you vimal,
Thats not even my real name,so dont use it:p
Why are you pissed so bad?I didnt take any names,and btw. its really easy to say that when your team is sitting on 2 trophies :|

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!

Dimaag mein zyada zor mat de mere bhai. Baal ka khaal mat nikaal. . Raai ka pahaad mat banaa. Samjhaaa.

I am laughing at their audacity and courage(false believe) that they can sign Ronaldinho & Podolski as if no big club wants them, as if they are rejects!!!
Milan/Chelsea/Inter are interested in Ronaldinho but the City Officials are just saying like he will arrive at Manchester Airport and start training with them!!!
I dont want to elaborate my point to a person who gets hot up just bcoz he just doent understand my comment and rather question as why I support United. Its not a crime damn you!!!
If i may remind you yes Wenger moulds players but first he buys most of them from French Clubs and then start his process. Go and see from where players like Sagna, Adebayor, Flamini, Fabregas, Almunia, Van Persie, Walcott,Gallas, Toure,etc. came from? From the Academy,right?:rolleyes: They are the 1st choice playing 11. So how many from the academy? Hypocrisy?

Its not a crime to support United just like its no big deal if someone supports Chelsea/Arsenal/Liverpool/or any damn club, I dont give a hoot about it.
Just see i dont use the stupid names of the clubs like others do.

If you support Arsenal bcoz they dont "buy" but mould players, then start supporting Ajax bcoz they are the best in doing that :p

Dont compare my comments with other United fans like hullap for I dont hate any Club or Player for that matter. My comments are well mine and mine only.

Here is the link where you can see how many players Wenger has bought and how many came through the Academy

If any fan listen to such news then he/she is bound to chuckle at them, dont they?

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If i may remind you yes Wenger moulds players but first he buys most of them from French Clubs and then start his process. Go and see from where players like Sagna, Adebayor, Flamini, Fabregas, Almunia, Van Persie, Walcott,Gallas, Toure,etc. came from? From the Academy,right?:rolleyes: They are the 1st choice playing 11. So how many from the academy? Hypocrisy?
Premier League has many of Arsenal Academy graduates Stuart Taylor,Bently, Pennent,Hoyte are some of the players Arsenal Academy has given to footballing world.Its not our fault if the english kids(most) are busy playing xbox or watching big brother.
The majority of Arsenal players come from scouting system which is the best in the world.

Rahim

Married!
Premier League has many of Arsenal Academy graduates Stuart Taylor,Bently, Pennent,Hoyte are some of the players Arsenal Academy has given to footballing world.Its not our fault if the english kids(most) are busy playing xbox or watching big brother.
The majority of Arsenal players come from scouting system which is the best in the world.
I agree with you partially but how many among them have Wenger put faith in? Its got nothing to do with English players. Wenger prefers quick players in every position which, i am afraid. home grown players dont possess.
Damn these English players are shop-lifters & burglars. Just search for Kieron Dyer & brother of SWF Bradley Wright-Philips I cant believe they do those things despite being paid reasonably.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Damn these English players are shop-lifters & burglars. Just search for Kieron Dyer & brother of SWF Bradley Wright-Philips I cant believe they do those things despite being paid reasonably.
Barton is in jail for 6 months for assault.

Man City pwns AC Milan's bid for Ronaldinho

Last edited:

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
The other player was Nathan Dyer....not Kieron Dyer.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Switzerland's railway staff will now wear yellow vests instead of orange ones after Dutch fans followed a worker onto the tracks as they thought he was a football fan. (Daily Telegraph):lol:

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Barcelona claim to have sealed Adebayor deal for 22.5 million pounds
This looks like usual spanish club antics but if this is true,we have robbed Barcelona.If they give Eto'o + cash in return it would be even better :lol:

Top Bottom