iinfi

mekalodu
Deco : age 31 (in august)
Ballack: age 32 (in september)
lamps: age 30 (future ???)
hmmm....
Mikel John Obi age 21
Essien (age 25)
common sense says the youngsters sud be played more and the likes of Ballack n Deco sud be sparingly used.
i say this keeping in mind the future of the club!!! if Essien n Obi dont get enough chances this season they are sure to leave in Jan or end of season!! :|
Karim Benzema wud v been a better option!!!
though i initially thought Deco is a good bet i now feel Deco cant fit in the formation which Chelsea plays. he doesnt have the physical presence.

Rahim

Married!
This is a clear indication that some big names in that mid-field would leave The Brigde.
I cant believe it would be Lampard. How can that be!!! I am sure his contract issue would be resolved. If not, then Chelsea's Board Room "Officials" are doing a bad job.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
If the English quota gets in effect by 2011 Chelsea are <slang>:p.I can't see Scolari giving Chelsea's English reserves a chance.The likes of Sinclair and Sidwell would be left to rot.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
now that deco is here, mourinho will b more determined than ever to sign lampard. if lampard leaves, then v will play our usual 4-5-1 formation. joe on the right. malouda/kalou on the left. essien and ballack will play the central midfield. deco will b an attacking midfielder. drogba will play alone up front. mikel can b played occasionally along with sinclair and the others. sidwell will probably leave to villa park. in the coming transfer season, v can try and sign some youngsters. that wud take care of the problems, i think. wud it?

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich would apparently pay £85m for Fernando Torres if given any encouragement by Liverpool. (Daily Star)
this is really amusing. i dont know whether to laugh or cry. for that money, all it takes is liverpools consent and its as good as done! but isnt that too much for torres? abram cud use that money for the development of youths.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
abram cud use that money for the development of youths.

thats what is never going to happen.. roman wants instant success...& thats why i hate chelsea. the day it is run like a proper club.. which has to actually care abt profit & loss ... & is run like a business.... i wont hold anything against them..what chelsea is doin is tryin to buy trophies...which is not good for football or the neutrals....

this is an age old debate so i will not say anything more...

Deco has joined chelsea... i really like him... so now i do have a reason to watch chelsea.. for at least the 1st few months:cool:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
liverpool increase barry bid to 15 mn.
*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/aston_villa/7450271.stm

Germany striker Lukas Podolski, one of the stars of Euro 2008, is set to move from Bayern Munich to Cologne for 15 million euros.

Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich has told new boss Luiz Felipe Scolari that at least one Russian should be at the club. He has to sign either Arshavin, Zhirkov, Akinfeyev or Pavlyuchenko.

Brazil playmaker Ronaldinho has openly admitted he would love to join Luiz Felipe Scolari at Chelsea from Barcelona. "If this opportunity to work with him again comes off it will be beautiful," he said. (The Sun)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF!Kanu Arsenal's 13th greatest player:shock:
*www.arsenal.com/article.asp?thisNa...ne&Title=Gunners'+Greatest+Players+-+13.+Kanu
Even a great player like David O' Leary is at 14.Lol really funny.

Arsenal signs Tom Cruise.

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Man City complete record Jo deal

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/m/man_city/7442429.stm

Milan end interest in Adebayor.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/a/arsenal/7486111.stm

Russian journalist Stefan Chaushyan says that Zenit St Petersburg playmaker Andrei Arshavin has agreed personal terms with Chelsea and will sign for the club this week.

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Daniel Alves Signs For Barca for a fee of £23.5million

*www.4thegame.com/club/chelsea-fc/news/219974/alves_signs_for_barca.html

this will be a good signing.. cuz Alves is one of the best RB's in the world right now

Hughes upbeat on Ronaldinho

*www.4thegame.com/club/manchester-city-fc/news/219979/hughes_upbeat_on_ronaldinho.html

kya yaar.. now city will play elano, Jo & ronaldinho.... if they play to their potential... (sad to say this :mad:) but MC :D will be an exciting attacking team to watch

India planning to qualify for the 2018 world cup.AAh..finally some light. :D

ya right:rolleyes:.... with current situation & the famous bengal football association(IFA).. this is impossible... & some people now want Houghton out... just dont get me started on this..:mad:

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Not chelsea man!!Arshavin wont get a match there and end up in the bench the whole season.He's already 27, what a waste!!
not really. arshavin will b played along with deco, lampard and ballack. i suppose essien n mikel will b playin less often. there r rumors abt essien leavin the club. this should never happen. essien is young and is the fittest man in the club. he is a gr8 passer and can shoot quite well. lamps, deco and ballack r gettin old. when deco and ballack retire, arshavin, mikel and essien will be seeing more matchtime. wat is being done is, we r building a team that can flourish in the present and future as well.

ssk_the_gr8

not really. arshavin will b played along with deco, lampard and ballack. i suppose essien n mikel will b playin less often. there r rumors abt essien leavin the club. this should never happen. essien is young and is the fittest man in the club. he is a gr8 passer and can shoot quite well. lamps, deco and ballack r gettin old. when deco and ballack retire, arshavin, mikel and essien will be seeing more matchtime. wat is being done is, we r building a team that can flourish in the present and future as well.

ur thinking is like a Football manager 2008 game....u cant have 6 talented CM's in one team.
arshavin & essien are not 19 year olds that they will be happy to sit on the bench...
they will want gametime... remember u can play only 2 or 3 CM's...
so it isnt going to happen.. & if it does.. then the benchwarmers wont be a happy lot. & in the end it will harm chelsea...

Top Bottom