• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
^^ lol i never liked him
itll be better if we get a good forward,
the torres types

and BTW, if u remember the time larrson played here ( i seriously doubt this, dunno why :|) for long enough he could have scored more then that :|

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^ lol i never liked him
i dont care about ronaldo
hes just a arrogant selfish biatch
LOL!Seriously.
He hasn't even left yet,and the prawn sandwich brigade have turned their backs on him.
At least think about his 42 goals this season and 3 trophies he won for Manure on his own.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^ lol i never liked him
itll be better if we get a good forward,
the torres types

and BTW, if u remember the time larrson played here ( i seriously doubt this, dunno why :|) for long enough he could have scored more then that :|

Dude, wake up!! For the past 2 seasons ManU's game has been based around that Portuguese whinger!! Larsson was 35 when he came to ManU and not even Fergie could have made him play for 90 minutes in every match. It's not easy to score 42 goals in the Premier League, so don't expect those kind of figures to be reached by any player next season. If ManU let the whinger leave, who'll take his place?

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
ron was the one of the main reasons y we lost the pl last season. if it wasnt for those 42 goals then we would have won!! even though ron may leave, at least thank him for wat he's done so far.
with the kind of money they would get for ron, they could easily afford ribery or bentley. ramsey would have been a good addition considering the long run though.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ronaldo has some flaws... :D
but whatever he is .. he has done a good job for united & i praise him & thank him for that.
& if he wants to leave now he may leave.. though the glazers wont let him go easily.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Take a dig at us .. while it lasts :D
IMO, both of them r not going anywhere

Make hay while the sun shines!! That's the beauty of dis game!! :D
By the looks of it, ur prized asset could be playing in the whites of Real Madrid next season! As for Quieroz, who cares???? :lol:

though the glazers wont let him go easily.
The Glazers said that they'd rather let him rot in the stands than sell him. That comment probably incensed Ronaldo and made him even more determined to leave. Hell, even FIFA hv declared that Madrid are doing nothing wrong!!

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
scolari will b given an unlimited budget to bring the best players to stamford bridge. phil will target kaka, ribery, torres and is ready to pay 60m for kaka.

an unlimited budget!!!- how like abramovich!!!
as long as roman is with us, v have no probs with the $money$

Hell, even FIFA hv declared that Madrid are doing nothing wrong!!
yeah wat r madrid doin wrong anyway?? they r ready to pay, and ron is willing to leave. wats the matter with fergie?? anyway one things for sure- alex wont b havin much champagne next year!!!

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Quieroz had an important hand in bringing Portugese stars to Manure.He gave immense support to Ronaldo after the feud with RVN and his father's death.IMO Ronlado would not have been half as good for United if not for Quieroz.

Oh yes, the Portuguese link. But the departure of Ronaldo will affect ManU a LOT more than the departure of Quieroz. As for Quieroz, if he takes up a managerial post sumwhere else, I believe it will be a repeat of his Real Madrid debacle - "the worst Real Madrid coach ever", remember?? :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
ramsey is a true talent. he will bcom a big star in the future. ars r fortunate to get him. 5 mn is a bit overpriced though.

deco has verbally agreed to join chelsea. good news. lets hope he doesnt change his mind.
drogba cools chelsea exit- his close friends have revealed that he has decided to stay at chelsea. but i wont b sure until trans season is over. u can never trust boneheads like him.

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
no way .... i will pay Roman some money to sell Drogba. with the attitude he showed towards the end of last season he simply sud not be there. he scores off n on and is never dependable.
Deco is fine though he is already 30.i wud v preferred Karim Benzema.
If we get David Villa, Obafemi Martins and Zlatan Ibrahimovic in place to Sheva n Drogba ... its bliss ;) and a few good youngsters below the age of 18 so that they can play post 2012 whn the quota rules sets in. ;)
i know i v sent tempers boiling among non Chelsea fellas :)

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^No.Thanks for the good laugh:lol:

Ronaldo deal done weeks ago?
*news.google.co.in/news/url?sa=t&ct...211013&usg=AFQjCNFelMk-0N06Si4Z7ufYjh7cmLaLBg

Last edited:

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Quieroz had an important hand in bringing Portugese stars to Manure.He gave immense support to Ronaldo after the feud with RVN and his father's death.IMO Ronlado would not have been half as good for United if not for Quieroz.

Guys can we stop with this lame manure & arse stuff.. if u'll agree:rolleyes: otherwise we can go on with this childish stuff forever...

I agree Queiroz has been good but people come & go .. the club is more important..

& if ronaldo wants to leave for some obscene money like 75 million or 100 million
then we should let him go.. we can buy 2 good youngsters & pay off some of our debt.. :razz:..

Top Bottom