• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
^^different people access this forum at different times. so i think mayb chattin is not gonna b as good as this forum. wats wrong with the forum anyway?

^^Owners like Roman Abramovich.
theres a difference between abram and thaksin. thaksin shudnt have sacked goran bcoz goran did wat he cud with that side and that budget. but grant, well, its a different story. chelsea had got gud players and an unlimited (not really but with abram who knows?) budget. grant shud have brought at least one cup home. some of his on-field decisions also dont make sense.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Tottenham agree Giovani Dos Santos deal with Barcelona

Tottenham have agreed a deal to sign Giovani dos Santos from Barcelona.

The Mexican, who can play in midfield or attack, will sign a five-year contract in a move which will cost an initial £4.7m and could rise to £8.6m.

Barcelona have retained the right to 20% of any fee should the 19-year-old move on from Spurs in the first two years of his spell with the club.

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/t/tottenham_hotspur/7440216.stm

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Dos Santos is a talent, but there were doubts about his temprament at Barcelona. It was being said that he had grown too big for his boots, and was demanding a wage increase. Spurs are buying astutely this time around though - first Modric, now Dos Santos.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
I hope I am wrong but I believe that the Nasri deal has stalled:( Both parties wanted it to be done before Euro08 but there is not conformation yet.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Milan to open Drogba talks

AC Milan claim they have been given permission by Chelsea to open negotiations with striker Didier Drogba.

*www.4thegame.com/club/chelsea-fc/news/219206/milan_to_open_drogba_talks.html

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Daniel Alves moves to Barcelona from Sevilla

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=726076

Dani Alves is on the verge of signing for the Blaugrana. A deal has been reached but just a few minor details need to be fixed before pen can be put to paper.

Barcelona have managed to strike a deal with Sevilla for Alves following a six hour meeting between Blaugrana and Rojiblanco directors.

Txiki Begiristain and Marc Ingla met with Sevilla president Jose Maria Del Nido and both parties decided to agree on a €32 million deal which could rise to €35 million depending on how well the wing-back does at Camp Nou.

Aaron Ramsey decides to join Arsenal

Cardiff City have announced that Aaron Ramsey has decided to join Arsenal.

The in-demand midfielder was given the choice of moving to either the Gunners, Manchester United or Everton after all three Premier League clubs agreed a £5m fee with the Welsh club.

Speaking to BBC Radio Wales, chairman Peter Ridsdale revealed that the 17-year-old had opted to move to North London and described the deal as "the best cash offer".

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3672264,00.html

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
Chelsea must be mad to hear Alves moving to Barcelona. Good move for bith but Ramsey deciding to join Arsenal :(
I dont know how talented he is, but under Wenger he surely will be a good player.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
This time around Chelsea decided not to give in to Sevilla's ridiculous demands, and so they've already signed up Bosingwa, the Portuguese international.

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ian Wright on Ronaldo situation.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/sunsport_columnists/article1269000.ece
Nice read

Pictures of Ronaldo meeting with Real officials.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1274830.ece

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
scolari is the right man for the job. totally awesome!!! and to add to at, carvalho, lampard and ferriera have announced that they are stayin!!! drogba hasnt said he will stay though. c'valho and ferriera have decided to stay due to the arrival of scolari, i think.

Top Bottom