• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ancelotti in PL should be fun.But Sparky should not leave Blackburn.He has built a good team there and Man City's hopes are too high for him to fulfill.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea have just issued a statement on their website:

Contrary to reports Chelsea Football Club has not reached agreement with any individual to become manager, nor have we sought permission from any organisation to talk to their manager.

*www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.html

True or more suspense?? :|

Rahim

Married!
Hey Abhishek its just a way to say," We are negotiating with different candidates and weighing our options and not in a position to declare anyone as favourite." They have to speak in an official way. This is the logical strategy. Why would any club announce its manager without completing its negotiations and procedures and then be red faced. :mad:

Sven Goran Ericsson has been named as Mexican National Team Coach. :interesting: Shinawatra wants instant success and didnt give him enough time.

Even Chelsea are looking towards Mark Hughes, who is a Man CIty target.

Forza Italia!!!!

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Ronaldo wants Real Madrid move

Cristiano Ronaldo is reported to have told his agent that he wants to leave Manchester United in order to fulfil his "dream" of playing for Real Madrid.

The Guardian reports that 'The Portugal international has informed his agent, Jorge Mendes, that he wants to play in Spain and his decision has already been outlined to Madrid, encouraging them to step up their attempts to prise him from Old Trafford.'........

Read the full story here:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3647814,00.html

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
CRISTIANO RONALDO has told friends: “If I don’t leave Manchester United now, I certainly will in a year.”
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1242842.ece
Whatever happens this guy will always remain a wa*ker,no matter how much he wins.

Hey Abhishek its just a way to say," We are negotiating with different candidates and weighing our options and not in a position to declare anyone as favourite." They have to speak in an official way. This is the logical strategy. Why would any club announce its manager without completing its negotiations and procedures and then be red faced. :mad:
It is a way to hide their embarrassment of being turned down by Ancelotti and contrary to the statement they approached him illegally :lol:
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1242859.ece

Last edited:

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
Ronaldo wants Real Madrid move

Read the full story here:

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3647814,00.html

That is another of the gossips generated by the tabloids. Getting tired hearing this for the last couple of months.:(:confused:

Who are you people supporting?I am supporting France:p
If they get owned Ill go with spain.:))

I am supporting Portugal. :) If they get knocked out, I will go with Spain, the perennial under-acheivers.:rolleyes:, Pity that England is not there.:(

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1242842.eceIt is a way to hide their embarrassment of being turned down by Ancelotti and contrary to the statement they approached him illegally :lol:
Of all the papers, u believe what's written in The Sun????? *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^
It was reported by sky sports yesterday and here is The Telegraph link, just for you:)
*www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/main.jht...1YourView&xml=/sport/2008/06/04/sfnfro104.xml
Abramovich turned down yet again
*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif*gigasmilies.googlepages.com/24.gif

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Its obvious he won't say like I met the mafia at his yacht behind my club's back.If all news agencies(even non tabloid ones) are reporting that he and abram met there must be some truth in that.Add to that his track record of meeting coaches secretly(Jose,Hiddink,Klinnsman etc.)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Its obvious he won't say like I met the mafia at his yacht behind my club's back.If all news agencies(even non tabloid ones) are reporting that he and abram met there must be some truth in that.Add to that his track record of meeting coaches secretly(Jose,Hiddink,Klinnsman etc.)

You could get sued for defamation because of that word against Roman :lol:
And all the news agencies are reporting the same thing coz no one knows exactly what is going on. If one agency says something (like Sky Sports reported yesterday about Ancelotti) everyone else jumps onto the bandwagon. The hacks are just getting frustrated coz they don't have a clue, so they keep churning out new names everyday. Today's flavour is Luciano Spaletti (Roma). Go figure. :lol:

Mark Hughes is appointed Manchester City boss

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3648429,00.html

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
really, u never know wat news these news agencies bring out. the media are stating that lucio spalletti is linked with chelsea. and now it is being said that fiorentina manager cesare prandilli is being considered by the blues. personally i would prefer rijkaard to arrive at SB for only one reason- MESSI. if he comes, he will bring messi with him. messi is hot property out there. and if drogba really leaves (if he doesnt, hold him by the collar and kick him out) messi will b a MUCH better replacement.

arsene wenger has said that arsenal can win "everything" next season.
from- *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7434936.stm read the "other gossip" section.
wat did arsene mean by that statement? surely he is daydreaming. arsenal are far from winning times. the squad is still young and inexperienced. adebayor is not consistent enough and he cannot do with his feet what he does with his head. the only 2 in arsenal i see as "capable" are walcott and fabregas. arsenal need some good summer signings if they are to win "anything" let alone "everything".

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Hughes should not have joined.. Man city.. hate to see him go there... if he doesnt do well initially.. our eccentric billionaire will kick him out again :(

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Former Chelsea chairman Ken Bates on Chelsea today.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1247227.ece

Picture of Arsenal's new kit.
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00500/22ARSENAL_682x400_500589a.jpg
Source:The Sun

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
Third club joins Ramsey race
*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6610902

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Former Chelsea chairman Ken Bates on Chelsea today.
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1247227.ece

Ken Bates is the last person who should say this. He milked Chelsea Football Club almost to the point of bankruptcy before Roman came and bailed us out. Now Bates has proudly led Leeds United into the League One. Well done Batesy!! :lol:

We don't need ur opinion Mr. Ken Bates, thank u very much. And a BIG thank u for selling the club to Roman! :D

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
visit *news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/gossip_and_transfers/7437058.stm for the latest transfer rumors.
here r some that caught my attention.

Barcelona are to join Real Madrid in the race to sign Manchester United star Cristiano Ronaldo, with Sandro Rosell using a pledge to sign the winger as his main weapon to be voted the next president at the Nou Camp. (Various)
comment- surely barca must b crazy to do this after all that has happened

Real have again suggested that they are ready to abandon their attempts to sign Ronaldo as United do not want to sell him. (The Sun)
comment- wise decision!!!

Manchester City will sign Brazilian pair Jo, who plays up front for CSKA Moscow, and Barcelona playmaker Ronaldinho. (Various)
comment- y would ronaldinho join city?

Hughes has also been told he needs to finish in the top six next season. (Various)
comment- hughes could have stayed with blackburn and in a season or two they might even have qualified for the uefa cup. city managers have low job security, wat with owners like thaksin shinawatra....

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
^^Owners like Roman Abramovich.
Real Madrid are abandoning their attempts to sign Ronaldo for quite sometime,this is a weekly news.It feels a bit awkward:?

hullap

Cyborg Agent
i always wish if we all could chat together
so i created a channel #football on irc.freenode.net
for noobs you can visit site irc.hullap.com or *mibbit.com/?server=irc.freenode.net&channel=#football (maybe the latter shall be better)
it was a mibbit script to connect to it,
Please chat about football

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Ronaldo wants to play for Madrid if the money is right
*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,12046_3654140,00.html
*www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/article1250817.ece

Top Bottom