• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
guys guys plz keep your post short. Just give external links and dont just copy/paste here the material, 2-3 lines are ok. I hope you understand, its making this thread look ugly
look man v dont post such long posts. look below abh1shek's recent post and ull see- automerged doublepost. many people have recently gone off this thread, so there arent frequent posts. due to this when we post consecutively it gets automerged. and wat ssk said is right. its a sort of gud thing if all news was available at one place. if many people have the same complaint as u, then we cud enforce this rule.

roman abramovich is the COOLEST owner in football. heres why- ricardo carvalho and diddi drogba will b offered along with loads of cash in xchange for kaka (how do i type the 'a' at the end properly?) this will b a dream buy for the blues. kaka too may just agree- he wouldnt want to sit on the sidelines and watch the other teams playing on europes biggest stage.

Last edited:

Rahim

Married!
^^Of late this thread looks like a news agency with all the quote. It was just a suggestion. Move on if anybody dont like it, simple.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I'm thinking of supporting Spain, but I feel they'll go out in the group stages or in the quarters...... again :(
Perennial under-achievers...

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Germany are a team that raise their game in tournaments like these, so I expect a good showing from them. Heil die Fußballnationalmannschaft!!! *forum.football365.com/images/smiley_icons/adore.gif

hullap

Cyborg Agent
seriously speaking,
i haven't seen THAT ( cant possibly explain :|) spark in any other team then England

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Old news, but here goes:

Cannavaro (ITALY) out of Euro 2008

World Cup winning captain Fabio Cannavaro suffered a knock to his ankle after a clash with Juventus hard man Giorgio Chiellini during Italy's training session. After staying on the ground for a while, he was taken off on a stretcher and then to hospital.

Tests confirmed that the injury is serious and the player will probably require surgery. More tests will be made in the next 48 hours to ascertain the specifics of the injury, but one thing is for sure: he will not be able to take part to Euro 2008.

The name of his replacement will be announced in the next few hours by coach Roberto Donadoni. It will most probably be Fiorentina defender Alessandro Gamberini, who will act as a like-for-like replacement.

After the player had been examined, Italian journalists awaited the news and Cannavaro regrettably told them: "I'm going home," with a melancholic smile on his face.

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=720732

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
Ramsey fee agreed

United have agreed a fee with Cardiff City to bring talented teenager Aaron Ramsey to Old Trafford.

*www.manutd.com/default.sps?pagegid={B4CEE8FA-9A47-47BC-B069-3F7A2F35DB70}&newsid=6610831

the Euros.... i'll be watching it as a neutral but i will be supporting Netherland & Portugal.. & maybe France :D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^ ^ ^ Arsenal too have had their bid accepted, it says so here:

*news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/teams/c/cardiff_city/7433277.stm

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Jens Lehmann moves to Stuttgart from Arsenal

Jens Lehmann will continue his career after Euro 2008 with Bundesliga side Stuttgart after signing a one-year contract with the 2007 German champions.

The 38-year-old completed the switch before the Germany national team jetted out to Switzerland this afternoon.

"Jens was our top candidate from the very beginning for the goalkeeper position," commented Stuttgart coach Armin Veh on the club's website.

"His qualities are undeniable and the whole team will benefit from his experience."

Stuttgart were alerted to Lehmann's availability when the former Arsenal stopper opted not to extend his contract with the Gunners and became a free agent this summer.

With Raphael Schafer failing to give the defence enough security in his first season since joining from Nurnberg, Stuttgart began the search for a new number one in May.

Lehmann can now expect to play at least one more season in the Bundesliga after spells with Schalke and Borussia Dortmund before moving to England five years ago.

*www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3645497,00.html

His final season at Arsenal was a big disappointment. He dropped several clangers early in the season and was ousted from his position by Manuel Almunia. Lehmann's "fight" on the pitch with Drogba last season will always be remembered :D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Jens Lehmann moves to Stuttgart from Arsenal
Best of luck to him for the rest of his career.He was one of the best GKs in the world when on his prime(Invincibles 04,UCL06)I can't forget his penalty saves against Villarreal as well as the stupid sending off against Barca:x.We have a few great GKs over the years(Seaman=Legend)and I hope Almunia and Fabianski continue the trend.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OMG!!!! It's being reported that Mark Hughes is on the verge of signing as Man City's manager!! On the other hand, AC Milan's coach Carlo Ancelotti's representatives have agreed terms with Chelsea!!!! :shock:

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=721862

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=721857

Last edited:
Top Bottom