• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
OMG,
why would that great a player goto a sh!t club like chelsea
She'll:p surely goto the madrids, barsas milans etc

Surely u don't expect me to reply to crap like that, do u?? Oh damn!! I just did!! :D
Come back when u've got ur footy n ur sense right, lassie!! :lol:

This was so true when Roman bought Chelsea and they were talking about buying all big names like Stam, Davids, Ronaldo, Casillas and Abhishek :D
Thanks mate!! Hope Roman is reading this! A few more supporters like u n i'll set the EPL on fire! :D :D :D
Come on Roman!! Sign me up!!! :D :lol:

Last edited:

iinfi

mekalodu
one of the all time greats Oliver Kahn played his last game @ Kolkatta

*www.dw-world.de/dw/article/0,2144,3364291,00.html

did any of you goto the stadium?? any pics plz post :)

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Roberto Mancini is sacked as Internazionale Milano coach!!

Jose Mourinho is now set to take over at Inter!!

Internazionale manager Roberto Mancini's agent Giorgio De Giorgis has confirmed that his client will be dismissed from his post and replaced by Jose Mourinho...
The official word comes from Giorgio De Giorgis - Mancini's agent - who has expressed Mancini's dismay at his dismissal, and confirmed that Mourinho will be replacing him as coach of the Italian champions.

"Roberto didn't expect it to finish like this but I always knew that something wasn't right," began the agent.

"However, it has happened and Roberto is very disappointed because he still had alot of work which has not been finished. He could have tried to win other important trophies, like the Champions League.

"Now Mourinho will arrive and he will have the task of trying to repeat what Mancini has done over the last few years."

*goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=713413

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
I hope they bid for Hleb too so that we can offload him for 35 Million or so:D
Rest assured, even Chelsea won't pay that much for Hleb :D

In other news...............

Alberto Gilardino moves to Fiorentina from AC Milan

Fiorentina have confirmed the arrival of Alberto Gilardino from Milan after both clubs reached a deal for the under-fire striker.

The former Parma hit-man has been playing second fiddle at the Rossoneri for the past couple of seasons and he has spent the majority of the campaign on the bench.
His performances were woeful and he has been quickly shipped out to La Viola who have confirmed the deal.
A statement on the club's official website reads: "Fiorentina would like to communicate that the club has signed Alberto Gilardino from AC Milan on a permanent basis.
"Gilardino will be unveiled to the press at 12.30 on Thursday at the Artemio Franchi stadium."
Reports in Italy claim the Viola paid €15m for the striker, he will earn €1.65m per season plus bonuses and he has signed a five year deal.
The striker is Fiorentina's third signing of the current transfer window following the arrivals of Felipe Melo and Stevan Jovetic.

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=714301

^^And Lampard to follow suit to join his former boss??
His contract talks have stalled, so it could be a real possibility. Let's wait n see...

Last edited:

Vyasram

The pWnster
Nasri-Arsenal deal 99% done

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=714904

abh1shek said:
Rest assured, even Chelsea won't pay that much for Hleb

Arsenal are looking for around 20m

*goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=713927

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
Rest assured, even Chelsea won't pay that much for Hleb :D

But having 3-4 big clubs in race will make the price shoot up.If not Chelsea,some other noob like Real will cough up.

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=714904

Arsenal are looking for around 20m

*goal.com/en/articolo.aspx?contenutoid=713927
F$(K that 20 m is in Euros.The guy doing the deal should be sacked if Hleb goes this cheap.

Hleb speaks :shock:
*www.skysports.com/story/0,19528,11095_3622831,00.html
Arsenal midfielder Alexander Hleb has denied stating he wants to quit The Gunners this summer.

Hleb's future has very much been up in the air recently with his agent Nikolai Shpilevski claiming his clients wants to leave the Emirates.

However, Hleb has finally stated his position, firstly denying reports he wants to quit and also stating he is under contract for two more years.

The Belarus international has confirmed his love of Arsenal and that he greatly respects manager Arsene Wenger for all that he has taught him.

"I have a contract at Arsenal until 2010 and now only think of the game against Germany," he told Spox.com.

Nonsense

"I have also read [that I have said I want to leave], but I do not know who has written it. That is nonsense.

"I have also read that I wanted to move because Arsenal would win nothing, this too is nonsense.

"But I would really not like to comment on the issue really because there is nothing more to say, because the club means so much to me.

"I have learned so much from Arsene Wenger. This man has always supported me and given me the chance to come to Arsenal. I would therefore never say anything negative about Arsenal.

"If I'll go, then only in a different league, in any case, in England, there is only Arsenal for me."

Last edited:

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
some interestin things goin on right now. spanish wonderkid giovanni dos santos signs with spurs. that kid is going to be the next big thing in england im sure. gr8 work JR!

samir nasri sign with assnal. that poor poor guy he has just destroyed his whole career. now why would he sign with ars... i mean assnal?

geralt pique moves on to barcelona. he says fergie was "exceptional" but he has to move on. i dont think it was a wise decision. he will NOT win the ucl with barcelona. i wonder he did it???

finally AG has been sacked. it was about time. it is a lot easier to change one manager than change an entire squad. many players were unhappy with grant. i wonder who will be the new manager. i hope its not jose. check out the poll at *www.espnstar.com its abt whos gonna be new chelc manager.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea sack assistant manager Henk Ten Cate

Dutch sports source Voetbal International claims that Chelsea assistant manager, Henk Ten Cate, has had his contract terminated by the London club...

This development comes just two days after the ex-Barcelona number two was apparently told that his job was safe.

He joined Chelsea from Ajax in October 2007 following the appointment of Avram Grant as successor to Jose Mourinho.

The dismissal of Grant, who was sacked on Saturday, was said to have no bearing on Ten Cate's position at the club, but this latest development suggests quite the opposite.

Despite a poor spell in charge of Ajax, Ten Cate made his name as Frank Rijkaard's assistant Barcelona - a club which Chelsea Roman Abramovich is particularly fond of - and it was thought that, following the dismissal of Rijkaard from Barcelona and now Grant from Chelsea, the dream team would be reunited at Stamford Bridge.

However, it now seems that out-of-work Roberto Mancini, Blackburn Rovers boss Mark Hughes and former Chelsea player Didier Deschamps are favourites to take over the Blues, with Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti, soon-to-be Bayern Munich boss Jurgen Klinsmann, Manchester City's troubled Sven-Goran Eriksson, outgoing Portugal boss Luiz Felipe Scolari and Russia manager Guus Hiddink, who has ruled himself out of the Blues job, as rank outsiders.

There goes another one. Seems like a complete clearout is the way ahead for us!

*goal.com/en/Articolo.aspx?ContenutoId=715777

OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
WTF Has Abram has gone nuts?

samir nasri sign with assnal. that poor poor guy he has just destroyed his whole career. now why would he sign with ars... i mean assnal?

finally AG has been sacked. it was about time. it is a lot easier to change one manager than change an entire squad. many players were unhappy with grant. i wonder who will be the new manager. i hope its not jose. check out the poll at *www.espnstar.com its abt whos gonna be new chelc manager.
You sound like a Chelsea supporter,if you are you should be the last one to talk about young players destroying their careers.

Last edited:

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
WTF Has Abram has gone nuts?

Ten Cate clashed with several players during his short tenure and most were fed up with his heavy-handed and dictatorial behaviour. And the new manager will surely bring his own backroom staff with him, so no point keeping Henk. Looks like Roman is listening to the players and fans this time!! If that's so, I'd love to see Mark Hughes as manager!!! :p

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Chelsea Football Club can confirm that it terminated Henk Ten Cate's contract today (Thursday, May 29). This follows a meeting this morning.

From *www.chelseafc.com/page/LandingPage/0,,10268~1031634,00.html

Top Bottom