• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
terry slipped!!!!!how unlucky can u get..and anelka..i have seen better penalties taken by my bro..:x

what a match tho..the move of the game belonged to rooney..switching flanks and drilling it to ronaldo..then came the dual save of th match by cech..

terry's header was as good as it could get...brilliant...drogba beign sent off for slapping(rather touching vidic's cheek)..a champions league special...

Rahim

Married!
Cheksea brought that incident upon themselves as Tevez puts the ball out as Chelsea did the same a couple of minutes earlier.

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Well, he's nowhere to be seen now.:D.

Congratulations to the RED DEVILS to become the champions of Europe and winning the double.:)

Great match. It again proves that we are a class apart from the others.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
w00h000
we won,
but sadly i count watch the match :( as my mother forbidded me too
hopefully ill see a recast

abhijit_reddevil

Manchester United
^^^Today morning they were showing the recording of the match on Ten Sports. I stayed upto 3:30AM to watch it yesterday, did not miss the trophy presentation too.:)

Both Ronaldo and Anelka were not expected to miss. But what is over is over, we won and that's what counts. The first half belonged to us while the 2nd half belonged to the blues. We could have easily won in normal time but for the brilliance of Cech and Terry (Tevez, Carrick should have scored while Giggs should have scored in the dying minutes). Lucky too, as two of the blue's shots hit the bar. I feel sorry for Lampard, too much has been happening in his life for the last 4-5 months, but not for Drogba.:D. He deservedly got the red card.:D. Serves him right:p. Maybe the FA and FIFA punish him too.

Where are the chel$hit supporters? Does Grant, Drogba, Lampard stay at Stamford Bridge or are they leaving?:D

iinfi

mekalodu
yea congrats to united ... unlucky game for Chelsea. hope Drogba is sold to some second division club. he thinks he is bigger than the club.
I dont want him to don the blue colors next season.

still wondering ... whn the linesman had flagged for foul by Rio Ferdinand on Joe Cole in the penaly box, why did the referee overrule it??

anyway its done .. look forward to a good transfer window.
Where are the chel$hit supporters?
learn to respect the other clubs buddy.

hullap

Cyborg Agent
u stop ManUre-ing first (u know who i mean :D)
i have np is calling u chelsea but stop calling us things like that

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
^^^Well, he's nowhere to be seen now..

Well, here I am!! :D Just got back from college, sorry for the delay ;)

yes we proved it thrice this season we better than chelshit.....

Excuse me??? :confused:

[1] The Community Shield was won by ManUre on penalties.

[2] When ManUre beat Chelsea at Old Trafford, it was the first game after Mourinho's sudden departure. Don't forget, the ref made a mockery of the game by awarding a red to Mikel.

[3] ManUre were beaten at Stamford Bridge.

[4] ManUre win the CL on penalties (again), in a game where they were outplayed for most of the second half and Chelsea hit the post twice in 120 minutes.

Throughout the season, ManU were the better team. But yesterday, it was all down to luck (and stupidity by Drogba).

Congrats anyways!! :p

@Arsenal_Gunners: No probs mate!! $hit happens :D

Rahim

Married!
Good to see you Abhishek taking this defeat so nicely :D

So winning on penalties doesnt have much value?:rolleyes:

The most funny moment was when Chelsea supporters were displaying a banner "Scouse Free Zone" :D Paisa Vasool moment!!!!

Top Bottom