• Arsenal

• Real Madrid

• A.C. Milan

• Liverpool

• Manchester City

Results are only viewable after voting.

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Cardiff will give Portsmouth a tough time, but I think Pompey will edge it in the end... Just my 2 cents!! :p

LAHM COMMITS TO BAYERN

Germany international Philipp Lahm has ended speculation about his future at Bayern Munich by extending his contract until 2012.

The 24-year-old had been strongly linked with Barcelona and only a few weeks ago, the player rated his own chances of leaving at 50/50.

However, a meeting last week with future Bayern coach Jurgen Klinsmann has convinced him to put pen to paper on a new deal and commit himself to the German champions for a further three years.

"I am really looking forward to staying here, otherwise I would not have done it," said Lahm at a press conference.

"My aim is to win the Champions League with FC Bayern and I am convinced we can do it in the near future."

Lahm was named in Joachim Low's Germany squad for Euro 2008 on Friday and he also earned the recognition of his current coach Ottmar Hitzfeld, who said the new contract was "the best decision" both the player and the club could take.

"Philipp Lahm has a great future ahead of him," added Hitzfeld at his final press conference as Bayern coach at the club's training ground.

"He is a fantastic player who is already one of the best in the world."

Although Lahm did not go into detail about what had been said in his meetings with Klinsmann and the board last week, he did hint that several big name signings could be made this summer and that may have convinced him of the club's ambition.

"The team is going to be strengthened even more so that we can play a major role in the Champions League," revealed Lahm.

Source: *www.football365.com/story/0,17033,8652_3575743,00.html

:D

Last edited:
OP
Arsenal_Gunners

Arsenal_Gunners

Human Spambot
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00489/36_666x450_489317a.jpg
*img.thesun.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00489/38_350x475_489348a.jpg
Source:Thesun.co.uk

Rahim

Married!
Add to that, who will replace Grant next season and spent ROman's loose change still and it seems Chelsea are obsessed with right backs at the moment. How many more additions to the same position? 5 maybe?

Jack_Vorobey

Broken In
In the final match FC Zenit St. Petersburg won their maiden European title taking over Rangers FC 2:0. Igor Denisov and Konstantin Zyrianov scored in this match. Man of the Match award was given to Andrey Arshavin. Pavel Pogrebnyak became UEFA Cup 2007/2008 top scorer.

HURRAY!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Kl@w-24

Slideshow Bob
Can you see in which division will Chelsea end up after Abramovich is bored ?
:lol:
If Roman was in it just for fun and if he wasn't serious about this club, I wonder why he'd have spent close to 150 million pounds on the new training facility at Cobham?? You need to realize that not all wishes can come true!! :D

Add to that, who will replace Grant next season and spent ROman's loose change still and it seems Chelsea are obsessed with right backs at the moment. How many more additions to the same position? 5 maybe?

Right-backs at Chelsea - Belletti, Ferreira, maybe Ivanovich but he prefers a central role. Total count = 2 or 3. World class? Nah!

The gaffer doesn't have faith in both, so he prefers to use Essien at RB for crucial matches. Beletti could be off in the summer, hence the addition of Bosingwa as the first-choice RB, Ferreira as his backup.

As for Grant, we'll only know if he'll go or stay after the CL final.

Rahim

Married!
If Roman was in it just for fun and if he wasn't serious about this club, I wonder why he'd have spent close to 150 million pounds on the new training facility at Cobham?? You need to realize that not all wishes can come true!! :D
Even if Roman looses interest zzz zzz, believe me there are enough capable figures in Chelsea Board Room to carry the club to success. Likes of Tim Cate & Peter Kenyon can do the job easily. They just need a good manager :p

About that RB thing i was just pulling your leg :D

Rahim

Married!
Yah right? Peter Kenyon not Canyon :) was the one who was responsible for taking United to the World and for tapping it commercially. You dont call him an average guy. As about Tim Cate, even Avram Grant hasnt finished his coaching exams or whatever you call it , to be eligible for a manager's post. Its been under wraps all this while.
I just said that these two can do off the field works of Chelsea while a good manager does it on the field.

Top Bottom