The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Piyush

Lanaya
@rohit
Dunno but i used to get muffled boots every often (like after each 5 levels after crossing 15level bar)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Man I haven't been lucky with that. No muffled boots in last 3 characters I have tried. Let's see what happens this time. i will need them this time.

EDIT: On level 18 already with archer character and still no luck with muffle enchanted armors. Well my muffle spell does the trick anyway. have taken 50% less armor noise perk in SNEAK tree and will go further till "Silence" perk. Guess that's the only way for me. But man archery with "Power Shot" perk, plenty of "Extra bow damage" enchanted armors and overdraw perks is overpowering but sneaking is much more fun than any other style. Archery is at level 60 right now will go till 100 and see how powerful it is along with 100 smithing and 100 enchantment.

Last edited:

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
Sitting at level 50 and no muffle enchantment even this time. But muffle spell does a good job anyway so no harm done.

gameranand

Living to Play
and thats where you are missing the fun

Played MMORPGs when I used to live in Delhi but here in Bilaspur Internet Connection won't allow me to and for some reasons I don't feel the urge to play them. Heck I tried to play Borderlands with my roommates but they are so noob that if I go down then no one would be able to revive and then gone, all would die so lost interest in that also.

Piyush

Lanaya
Played MMORPGs when I used to live in Delhi but here in Bilaspur Internet Connection won't allow me to and for some reasons I don't feel the urge to play them. Heck I tried to play Borderlands with my roommates but they are so noob that if I go down then no one would be able to revive and then gone, all would die so lost interest in that also.

I know what you mean. Stable internet connection is very much required or else the lags/disconnection spoil all the fun. I started my mmorpg campaign with Runescape when i was in 8th class or something.
And you can try Borderlands with us if you like, me, Tkin and Faun, its a lot of fun you know.

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Yeah I tried Borderlands but that too require very good internet connection doesn't it. I don't have a very good Internet Connection, not a Landline so speed fluctuates a lot and spoils the fun. :(

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
AFAIK originally there was a limit of Level 81 but after Dragonborn DLC you can go upto 100. I don't remember exactly but this is my 4th character i guess and in total i have put around 400+ hours.

gameranand

Living to Play
come join me over tunngle for a game of BL2.

Like I said, I have a shitty connection at best right now. No land-line at my place, darn BSNL. Even I would join you then also gameplay won't be smooth. But thanks for the invitation, I appreciate it. :)

chris

In the zone
Anyone recommend a graphics mod to make skyrim looks better ? like greener grass, colorful streets, etc..

chris

In the zone
Thank you Piyush for the link, i found some of your post in previous page. Installed nexus mod installer, trying some mods now :)

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
^^ Yes brother try those and I would have suggested you an awesome ENB preset but i am sure it will kill your GPU. If you have the GPU mentioned in your signature with 512 MB VRAM then i would suggest you to stay away from HD textures as i am sure 512 MB won't be enough to load all the HD textures. Even the official texture pack killed my gtx 560 with 1 gb VRAM. It used to get clogged so bad in the ruins and caves that I finally had to go for a new GPU.

P.S. Started a Shield using character a few days back. Shield is fun :) .

Top Bottom