The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

rohit32407

Ambassador of Buzz
For textures you should try out the mods which Piyush has suggested in previous posts. Along with that you can try:1) Official HD texture pack or 2) Skyrim 2K texture pack.

here is the link to 2K HD Textures : *skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/607 . Official HD texture pack can be downloaded through steam. I am yet to try 2K texture pack. For now i am using offical pack. But from what i have heard and read the 2K textures are better. If you install both of these textures pack then official texture pack will supersede 2K texture pack because of the *.esp file that comes with official Texture pack. If you want to use both of them together then you will have to delete *.esp file that comes with official pack and make some changes in skyrim's *.ini files. You can google and look for more specific instructions if you are interested in that.

When you have done all of that you should try out this ENB preset:

Superb ENB-RL at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community - This also comes with Realistic Lighting Mod which is highly recommended and since it comes with this mod itself so it's .ini file is properly configured so no worries there either. In it's readme file there are some changes mentioned to be made in skyrimpref.ini, don't forget to do that :) . I am sure you will like the combination of all the mods that are suggested by piyush + textures+ ENB.

I use High preset. Extreme AFAIK should be used just for screenshots. There is also option for Bokeh's DOF and Film grain but I personally don't like it. I prefer the normal DOF.

For water try this:
WATER - Water And Terrain Enhancement Redux at Skyrim Nexus - Skyrim mods and community

I think this was suggested by piyush in his post as well. If you are interested in enhancing the looks of your character and options to customize the looks of your character then refer to piyush's post. infact I have installed all the mods suggested by him for graphics and character enhancement and effects have been incredible. Many thanks to him :) and many more thanks to the modding community of skyrim which in my view has surpassed even GTA's modding community.

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
I hope you were not being sarcastic there :p . When I am excited I tend to write a little more than what is required :-D

No I wasn't being sarcastic. I really appreciate the help. Its hard to find right description of TES series mods because there are just so many of them and I can't test all of them myself. :)

BTW when I am being sarcastic I never put that nice smiley, I always like to use other sarcastic smiley in that post. :p

gameranand

Living to Play
that is why :D

You now have the rig man...install it and i'll recommend you the best mods (to make the game even better without losing any base touch of the game)

OK installed the game. Hereby I summon you to retrieve my right for the recommendations of mods. Now recommend or I shall put a spell on you. :p

Alok

Adventurer
@Piyush played it above 200 hrs. but never tried any mod . I also need recommendation. List all that you found best.

Piyush

Lanaya
OK installed the game. Hereby I summon you to retrieve my right for the recommendations of mods. Now recommend or I shall put a spell on you. :p

@Piyush played it above 200 hrs. but never tried any mod . I also need recommendation. List all that you found best.

I have created a detailed post for mods. Its the 28/29th page iirc.

I've clocked over 700 hrs on this game, so all the mods which I've listed there are those which I found to be best. There may be many more, for eg, I know there is an awesome known as HD 2K textures, but I couldn't give it a try due to GPU limitations.

So, try those which I listed as they cover up 90% of popular mods out there and if you still find something missing, then share it here.

gameranand

Living to Play
I have created a detailed post for mods. Its the 28/29th page iirc.

I've clocked over 700 hrs on this game, so all the mods which I've listed there are those which I found to be best. There may be many more, for eg, I know there is an awesome known as HD 2K textures, but I couldn't give it a try due to GPU limitations.

So, try those which I listed as they cover up 90% of popular mods out there and if you still find something missing, then share it here.

Yeah I kinda expected this type of post, you lazy man.:p And BTW you don't remember correctly, you posted the mods on 58 & 59 page not 28 & 29 page.:D:D Some mods name are also on page 56.

Piyush

Lanaya
Yeah I kinda expected this type of post, you lazy man.:p And BTW you don't remember correctly, you posted the mods on 58 & 59 page not 28 & 29 page.:D:D Some mods name are also on page 56.

Come on bro , cut me some slack will ya :D
That post took all the juices out off me, another post like that ad i'm dead :p

and this thread has only 31 pages till now, howcome 58 and 59 pages are you talking about?

gameranand

Living to Play
Wow seriously, I am writing 932th post and this is 31st page ??. Great. Looks again its page no. 63 or I guess your settings in control panel are different than me. :)

Piyush

Lanaya
Wow seriously, I am writing 932th post and this is 31st page ??. Great. Looks again its page no. 63 or I guess your settings in control panel are different than me. :)

Oh yea :lol:
My settings allow much more posts in a single page, thats why.

gameranand

Living to Play
Too good Skyrim isn't Dragon Age. I mean come on guys love a game for what it is. I want an identity for every game not a hoch poch of many games.

Top Bottom